PROLOGUE

ANGEL KALIYAH ANDERSONFEBRUARY 14TH 202110:18 PM

FEBRUARY 14TH 2021
10:18 PM

"Nah cause I knew it was something going up with y'all why the fuck she in your room at 10 fucking 18, and then on Valentine's day really Dustin"Angel said she was completely shocked to see the girl that she absolutely cared for in her boyfriends room kissing him

"word to my deads Karmen im really bout to rock yo shit"she said speaking directly to her childhood best friend "and you Dustin,on my mama don't ever fucking contact me again"angel said "Karmen step outside for me real quick"Angel said pulling up her shorts.
Karmen shook her head to indicate the words "no" Angel tilted her head"bitch get in the fucking field, you too damn scary for me"Angel said "bro if you don't step outside" she said getting irritated by the second she was gon fight regardless "and fuck all that you cheating on me with my fucking best friend I'll really fuck you up right now" she referred back to Dustin who didn't know what to say "angel I love you"he said approaching her "no the fuck you don't if you did you wouldn't have did it" she said slipping her crocs off "Karmen wassup"she said leaning against the door frame Karmen sighed walking up on the girl she swung off making angel stumble then she begin punching her it was obvious she wasn't holding back Dustin didn't know who to choose he could choose his girlfriend or the girl he cheated on her with the logical  one was his girlfriend so that's who he chose. He wrapped his hands around her removing her from on top of  karmen "BITCH GET UP FUCK IS YOU TALM BOUT"Angel said her anger was built up bad especially since she didn't really like fighting she was a calm and overall collected girl but when it came to fighting her  adrenaline started getting fast and her hands begin balling up that was just how it was for her.

"You good Karmen"Dustin said as he put angel down and helped Karmen up.Karmen looked over noticing Angel ball up her fist in seconds she swung angel ducked but she wasn't the one that got hit opening her eyes she seen dustin covering his head as the girl punched him over and over again.