√×|Hashira|×√

Start from the beginning

Uzui Tengen
Sound Hashira
"In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate them flamboyantly. I'll show you the most flamboyant blood spray you'll ever see. I'm talking Max flamboyance"

(Y/n thoughts: he seems quite the contrary, he likes flamboyant stuff and he said it wasn't too bad looking. Right back at ya!)

Kanroji Mitsuri
Love Hashira
"..."

(Y/n thoughts: she seems too shy to talk, but she is absolutely adorable! I love her hair color too it brings out her eyes!)

Himejima Gyomei
Stone Hashira
"Oh, what a pitful sight these two are. Their poor souls. I pity them for having been born at all."

(Y/n thoughts: the way he worded that was kind of rude not going to lie, but he does seem like the strongest here though he is blind he looks like he could definitely do some damage. /Gyomei gains +1 y/n respect lol)

Tokito Muichiro
Mist Hashira
"..."

(Y/n thoughts: he seems cloud-brained or airheaded, but he definitely has a nice head of hair I mean just look at that ponytail! And he has some nice blue eyes as well.)

Tanjiro starts looking around and the guy looks at him, "hey, the hashira are speaking. What are you looking at? These are the nine highest ranking we've been in the demon slayer corpse." Tanjiro looks back at them as if trying to fully grasp onto the situation, "hashira..." He whispers to himself as the big guy speaks up, "let's put them out of their misery." The flashy one speaks up afterwards as well, "Yeah! Let's do it. Flamboyantly." Tanjiro starts scrambling around on the ground, "nezuko... Nezuko, where are you..!" He gets up almost in a panic and looks around, "nezuko! Zenitsu! Inouske!" I scoot over to him, "calm down tanji, I'm sure they are all right..." Right after I say that someone else speaks up. "Forget about that, what are we going to do about tomioka? It gives me a headache not seeing him in restraints. Based on what kocho told us tomioka is just as guilty breaking the corpse rules..."

Obanai Iguro
Serpent Hashira
"How will we deal with him? How should we make him take responsibility? What kind of lesson should we teach him?"

(Y/n thoughts: his eyes are beautiful and I love his snake, but he probably wouldn't be such a nice guy to talk to. It's worth a shot though am I right?)

The stripe man points out finger at tomioka, "don't you have anything to say, tomioka?" He just sits there looking down.

Tomioka Giyu
Water Hashira
"..."

(Y/n thoughts: he was enough to spare nezuko, so I respect him I just hope that nothing goes wrong with this quote on quote... Trial.)

Insects lady speaks up, "oh where's the harm? He did come along without resisting."

Kocho Shinobu
Insect Hashira
"Let's come up with a penalty later."

(Y/n thoughts: she is a very pretty woman and is quite respectable, besides the fact she tried to poison nezuko.)

"What I'm more interested in is hearing the story of these two. The reason they are going on missions with a demon in tow despite being demon slayers... I'd like to hear the explanation from the two themselves. Needless to say, what he's done is against human saw your corpse rules." Tanjiro gasps and my sight hardens slightly, "you two are aware of that, aren't you?" Tanjiro seems very saddened and slightly guilty, and I look over at him feeling slightly guilty as well, "Kamado Tanjiro... L/n y/n, why are you traveling with a demon when you are a demon slayer?" A clinking sound could be heard as the flashy man grabs the two swords on his back, "no need to ask." The insect lady ignores him, "you can take your time. Just tell us why."