Levi's House Party

(AN:So, this is my first fic. Try to be nice. I started writing this by myself but then got help from oomf– thanks Ina! Idc if their OOC, we're just having fun. Spoilers maybe???)

Levi's House Party

I take my manuever fear off and put my boots on. We wanted to celebrate the new Scout recruits. I was one of them. Despite 4 years of training together, I didn't really know them that well. I was kind of a wall flower and shy. When I killed the titan, everyone was super impressed so this was my time to shine.

My friend Historia and I decided to get ready. That annoying girl Ymir was there. She was always hanging around Christa... Anyway, I did not want to try that hard anyway. Everyone in the scout corps is short anyway (At least Levi is).

We got to the party and everyone was drinking even though we weren't 21 yet. I guess that didnt matter because it was Europe. Also we are probably going to die before we get to 21, so no one cared.

I walked in, and to my surprise, Levi was doing a keg stand. He did not seem like the type to enjoy that. Everyone cheered. I patted him on the back and said "Aye aye captain, letting loose?" He said "Don't be a baka, that keg is filled with water."

Whatever... I knew he was lame anyway. "I think your growth is already stunted you don't need to worry about drinking" "That literally doesn't make sense, respect your elders, Y/N-chan"

Whatever... I went to go get a drink (not of water because I'm not a prostitute whore's runt child like Hecho Levi)

I get a drink. Pour it and look around. Armin locks eyes with me. I don't like him, so I immediately avert my gaze. He probably wants me.

Sasha was guarding the chips and guac harder than any of us guarded Wall Maria. Maybe if she brought that energy, we wouldn't have a population problem. I shrugged. I guess she was like 10 when the wall fell anyway.

My attention was averted over to a guy with an 8-pack who took out a guitar and sat in the living room. He said "everyone gather around I'm going to sing."

He sang and had the voice of an angel. Everyone applauded. Levi flew through the window on his maneuver gear. "Where did you go?" I prostated. "Needed to get some air. Killed a titan. Did i miss Reiner-chan's angelic singing?" "So that's who it is..." Levi gave me a look... "Souka...." "Shut up baka" i said to him hitting him flirtlily. I actually despised him but i was drunk and apparently i become a flirt. I took my second sip.

"hEY boy!" I yelled at Reiner. "He said let me see that drink dame" He hovered his hand over my drink.

"OOh magic!!!!"

"What was supposed to happen, idiot?" I said.

"Idk," he responded. "You tell me. Chug."

"Yeah okay." He was pretty hot and really muscular. Nothing like Armin. I started chugging when all of a sudden I felt knuckles collide with my cheek.

"Don't drink that please O_O"

"wHO the hell are you perv?," I said holding my cheek.

But he wasnt a perv... He was... Eren Jager!!

Viridian eyes met mine. I froze in time. Suddenly the buzzing in my cheek moved to my pants. Eren touched the hand that was still cupping my cheek.

"Sorry... I... Reiner, uh... he's bad news to say the least."

"Fuck you Jaeger I'm right here." - Reiner

Eren rolled his eyes and then did a jumping front kick, nailing Reiner in the chest. He flew back, and all of a sudden, he didn't seem so strong.