bio

Name: Izuku

Vigilante name: Dark King

Likes: Eri, Kota, Mina, kirishima

Dislikes: villians(mainly all for one), heroes(mainly all might and endeavor)

Goals: to become the number one vigilante.

Fears: losing his loved ones

Skills: inventor, skilled fighter

Equipment:
virus bands

(powers:Control over the ViraBots - Upon cloning the wristband, the Dark Lord had complete control of the ViraBots

(powers:
Control over the ViraBots - Upon cloning the wristband, the Dark Lord had complete control of the ViraBots.

Virus blades - The Dark Lord could spawn massive, black-and-red blades from his hands when having the wristband, which could hurt even the Chosen One and erased anything that doesn't have erasure-immunity. He can also spawn more then one from one hand if he needs to.

Corrosive spikes - Like the ViraBots, the Dark Lord can make red spikes appear from thin air that erase anything they touch.

Laser eyes - While used only twice, very briefly with the screen not focusing on it, the Dark Lord can shoot out pitch black lasers from his eyes. They are stronger then the Chosen One's, and appear more unstable, moving more rapidly.

Shooting virus-orbs - The Dark Lord can shoot out black orbs from his hands that erase anything they touch.)

command staff

(powers:Anything Minecraft-ly Imaginable: Even with just a single Minecraft Game Icon, King Orange is able to do anything Minecraft-ly imaginable, such as Dark Mob Hybrids (seemingly combined block-exclusive ability), large energy waves and aforem...

(powers:
Anything Minecraft-ly Imaginable: Even with just a single Minecraft Game Icon, King Orange is able to do anything Minecraft-ly imaginable, such as Dark Mob Hybrids (seemingly combined block-exclusive ability), large energy waves and aforementioned giant weapons.

Creative Mode: The Minecraft Game Icon grants King Orange Creative Mode, which grants him

Extreme Strength: Creative Mode highly increases King Orange's strength, so much so that he can block and punch through large amounts of obsidian summoned by Herobrine.

High-Invincibility: Creative Mode makes King Orange basically invincible, meaning he cannot take damage from any attack, including non-Minecraft ones. This also means he cannot be affected by commands.