The Hunted

Ryan and his mother, Lisa, had been on the run for two weeks. Ever since they found out that Ryan's father, who had died in a car accident five years ago, was actually a notorious hacker who had stolen millions of dollars from the government, they had been hunted by a F.B.I. special agent named Carter. Carter was obsessed with finding the missing money and believed that Ryan and Lisa knew where it was hidden.

They had been moving from motel to motel, using fake names and cash, trying to avoid any trace. But Carter was always one step behind them, tracking their phone calls, credit cards, and online activity. He had even planted a bug in their car, which they discovered and ditched in a junkyard.

Ryan was scared and angry. He didn't understand why his father had lied to them and put them in danger. He didn't know where the money was or how to stop Carter from chasing them. He felt like his life was over.

Lisa was desperate and determined. She loved her son and would do anything to protect him. She knew that her husband had been a good man who had made a terrible mistake. She hoped that there was a way to clear his name and end the hunt. She had a plan.

She had contacted an old friend of her husband, a hacker named Max, who agreed to help them. He had hacked into Carter's computer and found out that he was working alone, without the authorization of his superiors. He was a rogue agent who wanted the money for himself. He had also found out that Carter had a weakness: he was addicted to gambling and owed a lot of money to a dangerous loan shark.

Lisa decided to use this information to set a trap for Carter. She told Max to send an anonymous email to Carter, claiming to be Ryan's father and offering to meet him at a casino in Las Vegas. She hoped that Carter would take the bait and leave them alone.

She and Ryan packed their bags and headed to the airport. They bought two tickets to Las Vegas, using fake IDs and cash. They boarded the plane and sat in their seats. They felt a mix of fear and hope.

They didn't notice the man sitting behind them, wearing a hat and sunglasses. It was Carter. He had intercepted the email and followed them. He smiled and reached for his gun. He was ready to end the hunt.