Why me?!

Tiana's POV

"Ugh!! Why can't I find it!" I sighed throwing things all around my room. I was looking for my lucky necklace, the last thing to complete my outfit and I would look flawless for my first day as a junior at Roosevelt high. I darted my eyes around the room scanning for my necklace. "Tiana Ana Smith get down here or you're walking!" I could hear my mother yelling from the kitchen, "fuck I gotta find my necklace I REFUSE to walk" I thought to myself. Don't get me wrong, walking is nice and all but that's alotta leg work. The average person would think I'm fat. Nope. Just lazy. I dropped to the floor running my hand under my bed. Ugh! Still no luck. "Tiana! Let's go!" My mom yelled now at the bottom of the stairs, jangling her keys. I grabbed my bag and rushed downstairs quickly looking on every end table downstairs. No luck either. I dropped to look under the couch, sweeping my hand under there but I was interrupted by my mother who was practically dragging me out the house. "But mom my lucky necklace" I protested still laying on the floor like an idiot. Maybe I should have gotten up when I said that. My mother just ignored me and made me get in the car. I stared out the window the whole ride to school. As we arrived to the school my mother kissed my cheek before letting me open the door. I walked into school ignoring everyone that talked to me I even took the senior halls after cramming everything but my books into my locker. As i walked down the halls I was greeted with whistles and stares by tons of girls. Did I mention I was gay?. Blah. I'm terrible with introductions. I walked quickly down the halls with my eyes glued to my phone. I was reading a text from my best friend emery. It read; I'm In room 224. Hurry. Emergen-c. I then picked up speed rushing to my best friends aid but I was soon interrupted by a bump and the drop of my books. " Hey! Watch where the fuck you're going!" I yelled as I turned around to see who bumped me oh so viciously. I turned around to see this beautiful creature with tattoos everywhere and the sexiest haircut ever. My eyes wandered from her lips to her incredibly sexy tattoos, It was like a dream. My gaze was interrupted by a soft and seductive voice. " hello?? Are you okay ? " she asked as she waved her hand across my face. I nodded and crouched down to pick my books up But she beat me to it. Our eyes connected, it was like love at first sight. "Hi, I'm rose.. Gregory." She said exposing a very beautiful And mesmerizing smile. "Hi, I'm tiana.. Smith." I said smiling back taking my books from her, getting up. "I'm totally sorry, I should've been more alert." She said shyly rubbing the back off her head and gently biting her lip. "Its cool." I said slightly giggling. "So where you headed ? " she asked curiously. "Oh- I was just going to-" I was interrupted by a text message it read; where the fuck r u?. Shit. I ran down the hall as fast as I could, not even looking back to say goodbye to Rose. Fuck. I got completely side tracked, I forgot all about emery. After running for what seemed like forever I finally got to Emery Who snatched me into the room as if she was a rapist. "Thank god, what took you so long?" She asked in a very panicked voice. "Long story, what's the emergency?" I asked curiously. " Justin didn't text me back." she said slightly frowning. This bitch. I know that wasn't the so called emergency I rushed to. " Really -___-." I crossed my arms. She covered her face " Well?" I looked at her then the time on my phone. " Shit, we have to get to homeroom." I left the room then running full speed down the halls. " HEY! NO RUNNING!" The hall monitor shouted as I ran past him. " Fuck you!" I shouted back. I slowed down as I approached homeroom, walking in and taking my seat at the back. " Hey cuteness. " I heard a slightly slow and seductive whisper in my ear as I felt my hair being gently tugged. I rolled my eyes and gently bit my lip. " Hi, Serenity. " I said as I turned to her , removing her hand from my neat box braids. I usually hate when people touch my hair but her? Things were different. Serenity Anita fautner is a "friend" of mine, if you get my drift *wink *wink. No? You don't. Okay. I really have to say it then. She's my go to for sex. There I said it. Happy?. "I haven't seen you in three weeks, mind stopping by after school?" She asked staring into my hazel eyes and biting her lip. Ugh. I absolutely hated that . her weed greens eyes were so mesmerizing, it made it impossible to say no when I was looking into them, so of course I gave in. " Sure. " I said turning to the teacher who was talking about packets and shit. I hated people who talked too much. Teachers specifically. Ugh. Before I knew it the bell rang and I was surrounded by kids gathering books . I picked up my books and walked out of the room casually checking my phone on my way to my locker. I reached my locker and shoved my books in there once again. I turned to see a beautiful Rose attached to my locker. I looked around confused as to why someone would do this sweet yet creepy gesture. Given the fact that I haven't talked to anyone but Emery, Serenity and Rose.... My thoughts were cut off by a smile to myself. " Rose. " I whispered to myself while I smelled it. WELP! That wasn't weird at all. I shrugged still smiling to myself as I gently placed the rose on my books and shutting my locker. Only if I was as gentle with my books I practically throw them in my locker. I checked my time and only had two minutes to get to chemistry, good thing it was just down the hall. Running is not fun. I arrived to class and again sat at the back. I looked around the class for familiar faces . But there was none. So I stayed to myself as always. I wasn't as social as the other girls and guys at my school, but I still happened to be " semi-popular" I don't get high school. I scrolled on my phone for what seemed like eternity, before I knew it school had let out and I was on my way to see sweet serenity. I smiled at the thought of kissing her plump soft pink lips. I walked a reasonable pace , I slipped my headphones into my ears and turned on drake 6 man. My favorite song. I hummed to the music as I walked , my humming was stopped by a car horn and the seductive and soft voice I heard earlier. " need a ride?" I looked over shyly nodding my head. Smirking briefly, she then leans over swinging the door open. I then slide in her dark blue mustang putting my bag between my legs. She takes off. Gently gripping my thigh,I look over to her slightly blushing, she glances over and smiles ,slowly removing her hand . " Sorry, force of habit." she says, her eyes were glued to the road as they should be. " its cool." I said, kinda disappointed that she moved her hand. " So where you headed?" she says turning multiple corners. " 52nd and western." I say looking down at my phone. Shit I totally forgot about Serenity, Ugh. I pull up her name, starting to type. Hey, got caught up.... rain check???. Hopefully she accepts my gesture for a rain check. I feel the car come to a halt . "We're here." She said raising her eyebrows. Ugh everything she does is somehow so sexy. I get out saying thanks before i grab my back pack. Lets see what tomorrow holds.