Part-2- Meerab's Pov

I have been burnt by the fire of Love. You who have no such yearning in your heart, go back to sleep!
-Rumi

Reaching the party mumma and baba gave a questioning look

" beta are u fine the light went off u must be scared" mumma asked with concern . Baba caressed my hair.

I quickly nodded with a small smile and said "I'm fine I had my phone so switched on the torch". They smiled.

I turned there I saw murtasim coming with his parents. My cheeks started burning the the scene inside replayed in front of my eyes hope no one sees it. I looked at him with my side eye he was avoiding eye contact with me.

Taya and maabegum asked us to stay for few days but mumma baba was declining saying need to go back. But they asked us to stay atleast for the night stating murtasim is flying to London next night for his MBA and would return after 2 years.

My eyes shot up looking at him he was looking down. My eyes started welling up unknowingly my mind said "he is going to London for 2 years so I can't meet him what" My heart pained I didn't know why.

Eventhough we didn't come to the haveli for the past 2 years Khans would come to karachi to celebrate because Anwar badeabbu never miss my b-day so I met him on my b-day or they would come and meet baba for legal purposes. So I got to see him but now 2 years without seeing him How??????

Baba mumma agreed to stay and looked at me I gave a small smile. The party got over everyone dispersed to their respective. Murtasim didn't look at me after that.

I came to my room looked at my reflection. I could still feel his touch the way I just perfectly in his arms. The way he traced his fingers on my back. The way he cupped my face pulled me closely the fire in his eyes when it lingered each part of my face and finally when his breath touched my lips I literally shivered if he didn't hold me I would have collapsed. The touch of our lips my whole body was set on fire his beard slightly pricking my skin the world disappeared the magic spell enveloped us. And then the spell broke the reality hit me hard. I couldn't understand anything.

I laid in my bed tossing and turning unable process anything now. Everything made a question to me. What does that incident mean?????
does he have feelings for me?????
Does he feel the same connection??????
What if murtasim is in love with me can that happen??????
Then why does he behave rude with me treat me like I don't exist and glares me whenever we look?????
What does that mean ??????does he behave rude because he thinks I don't give a damn about him???????

My heart asked why are u thinking all these are u in love with him. I wondered am I in love I admire him.always his rudeness makes my heart twist eventhough I give back. what does that mean.

I opened his call ID with his photo staring blushing smiling don't know for how long Then realization hit me hard
"IAM IN LOVE WITH MR.BATAMEEZ".
Burying my face in the pillow smiling I whispered Murtasim
My Murtasim Khan❤️ thinking all these I fell into a deep slumber.

Next morning I got up dress in Red anarkali he loves Red did some makeup this is so not me but love makes u do things isn't it?

Reaching the breakfast table I greeted everyone and sat looking for him he was nowhere. Haya bibi asked should he call murtasim for the breakfast this haya how I wish to pull that girl's hair slap her hard always tailing around murtasim such a pest she is I hate her for the fact she was living in the same home as murtasim.
Maabegum said he had already done his breakfast and went out for his last minute work. Oh boyyyyyyyyy.

Hours passed I trailed in the balcony waiting for him but Shehzaade reached in the evening dressed in casuals even in casuals he looks Hot 🔥 .

I went to my room checked myself and was practicing how to confess my feelings should I tell
"Mein apko pasand karne lagi hoon" so not me or
"I'm in love with u murtasim" so abrupt. Allah how to say ok let's go with this
" I think I like u murtasim u are the only one who makes me feel different" and find his reaction. Ok brace urself meerab go.

I reached his room only hear him speaking to someone in his phone which shattered my heart terribly. I ran back to my room I shut the door along with that I CLOSED DOOR OF MY HEART TOO. I sat in the floor crying, my heart bleeded but the words still echoed.

He said " It was just a MISTAKE it happened in the moment of heat I couldn't control myself. And also I just hate that Girl. She should know her limits and she is no one to me just because of babasaheb and maasaheb I'm tolerating her. Otherwise I don't give a damn.

These words shattered my heart broke into pieces I thought he doesn't like me but no He hates me he thinks low of me.
If that was a mistake then fine. U were right I should have known my limits.

It was half past 8 mumma came to call me for dinner and said murtasim leaving we to send him off but I gave excuse saying I was having terrible headache and not feeling good. She became concerned asked me to take rest she bring the dinner. I stayed in the room.

It was time for his departure I stood from my window looking at him bidding goodbye to everyone. He sat in the car went away. I feel nothing inside me but Void and pieces of my broken heart lying aside.

We left the next day to karachi. I buried myself in studies whenever his thoughts came I told myself I was no one to him I secures 1st in my boards and joined LLB in karachi university And then met him on........

I came back to present feeling footsteps behind me. Turned around to find My Husband standing with all his Glory.

And next is same as the serial till murtasim eating the food she prepared and went to sleep. Both were immersed in the thought eachother laying in their respective places.

To be continued........

Guys tell me should I continue Meerab's POV About Meerasim wedding and Haya's doing after their or u want Murtasim POV on that day.

Hellllloooooo tq for showering ur Love and support❣️. Pls continue ur support shower as much as u can. Lots of love and blessings❤️
Feedbacks are welcomed.

It would be really nice if u comment tell me ur views I would really love to read ur comments😊

If you feel Bored pls tell.

Special thanks to
TereBin_
meri_alfazon
star_gaze97

See you soon................😊