Part 2

Both brother and sister was sitting in living room. As subhman wanted to say something to mili.

Subhman- Mili! Your school was started after 2weeks right. So you were just starting your preparation from today only.
Mili- Why❓Can't i study in school itself when it's start
Subhman: Miss mili if you don't remember this year is your boards! And i know you very well you hate the science most!
Mili- But the whole two week was left and who will teach me?
Subhman- Don't you remember i am the science and maths in your school? Ofcourse i will teach you 🙄
Mili- You? No way i am not studying with you that's final!
Subhman- You don't have any option dear. And what do you mean by you huh?
Mili- I mean why should i study with my brother? You know na you always starts fighting with me?
Subhman- Really? mili the princess you don't have any other option and btw you also know who starts the fight first.
Mili- yeah yeah whatever! But i will start the study after 1week . I am just came here let me even breathe properly.
Subhman - Ohh is that so! You were starting your study from today itself and after 2days i will take test what you study.
We will daily study only 2hours until there is your vacation. Then we will increase the study hours.
Mili- 2hour is too too much!  and you were even telling to increase the study hours?
Subhuman - This is your board if you don't remember. And i know you use the mobile for 7hours daily at parents house. Just keep that aside.
We will start with the science and maths. So after freshing up came in my room with science and maths text book, a rough book and stationary.
Mili: No maths is okay but i don't wnat to study science.
Subhuman - It's final you are studying science and maths. I want you in my room in 30mins.Dare you to come a minute late i will surely punish you (Bit strict)
Mili- Okay. ( She gulp by his sudden strict voice)
                            Time skip
Dear brother was waiting for our princess mili. And our mili was finding the ways to how to pass two hours and how she skips the study. Her thoughts was enterupt by the shouting voice from subhman.
Subhman - Mili come fast, i dont have whole day. Be quick! (Shout)
Mili: Ufhh! Coming (shouts back! )
Then mili enters to his room with books. She was just standing outside the room.
Subhman-  Why you were standing their like statue? Come inside.
Mili- Was waiting for your permission to came inside the room sir (Chuckle)
Subhman - (Raising an eyebrow) From where you sTehtarted taking permission to come in my room? You was the one who treats my room like a dustbin.
Mili- From now only 😂
Subhman- Haan i know you  just want to waste the time so you get easily rid of study right miss?
Mili: Umn! yeah you know me very well 😂
Subhman- You already waste the 20mins miss, so punishment must be given to you.
Mili- Ughh! Let kept it aside. Why you wanna give me the punishment  at the very first day.
Subhman- Then why are you doing such things that push me to punish you. You were getting that's it. So the punishment is you were now studying 2.5 hours instead of 2 that's it no further arguments. So open your science book chp 1.
Mili- But --
Subhman- (Cut the mili in between) I said open it now ! (Stern look)
Mili- (sigh in defeat) Fine
And then she opens the book.
Subhman- Hnm. Listen keep focus on my each and every sentence, ask if you don't understand anything .
     So then start.
Subhmam- First what is chemical reaction? So the chemical reaction is ________________blah blah. Understood?
Mili- Yes yes 👍
Subhuman- Then next is combination reaction. A combination reaction is a reaction in 2 or more elements combine to form a single compound. For eg- C+O²=Co²
    Then he noticed she was not paying attention and was busy in her thoughts so then he ask her
Subhman - So what is combination reaction?
Mili- Huh? Why you are questioning now you told you will take test after 2days.
Subhuman- Just assuring you are listening to me so now tell me what is combination reaction.
Mili- I know! Combination reaction is a reaction in which - in which unmm unmm that that 🤔
Subhman - That unm what? I am mad here na i was just wasting my time? (Angry)
Mili- I told you na i don't want to study i am not in mood (Shout)
Subhman- Low your voice mili! Now go and face that corner and bend until knee and writing 20times what is combination reaction now!
Mili- Sorry 😔 don't  wanna face the punishment please sorry
Subhman- I said now. Don't force me to slap you. (Angry)
And being scared do as what he said .
She go in the corner and started writing.
Subhman- I told you to bend over knees.
Mili- But then i won't be write 20times it will hurt my back and hand.
Subhuman - Punishment are meant to be hurt now bend and write.
Mili:Monster(she mumble)
But was clearly heard by subhuman.
Subhuman- What repeat that. If you jave guts then tell it loudly na..
Mili- Nothing.
Then she starts writing and after writing 5times she was being uncomfortable stand straight and stary writing.
Subhuman - Wanna write 30times ? Bend and write you have 10mins
Mili- please na mili is now tired, please now on she will pay attention and she understoods her mistake please allow me to sit. (She was just buttering him)
Subhuman - I know you how good you were at buttering. Start now you only have 9mins left if you don't complete it i will make you 50times .
Mili- (Eyes widened and then she startes writing )
Subhman pov
I know i should't have punish her today but she just don't understand in simple language. God how i will handle her. Save me!
Mili- Bro see i have complete it (Showing him book)
Subhuman- Hnm. Btw what was this handwriting? How bad it was
Mili: It is what it is. Now if you tear the page and told me to write again it will be the same only. Now don't tell me to write again.
Subhuman- Oh god! Okay fine but you have at least try to improve them. Just write 2pages daily slowly and try to improve them hnm?
Mili- okay.
Subhuman - Now pay attention
Then they start their study session of course mili get scoldings in between but now it was on the verge of ending .
Mili-Now stop! Please 😭🙏
Subhuman- Okay then! Listen what i have teach you today revice it and i will take test tomorrow. I wanna score you good.
Mili- Why tomorrow? You said you will take after 2days.
Subhuman-Yes but this is because of your today's behavior. I don't wanna listen anything.Now take some rest and start learning .
Mili- What if i don't score good?
Subhmam-Then you have to face the conciquences.
Mili-Fine.
     Thanks for reading. I surely write something intresting in next episode please vote it and tell me you are liking the story or not? Should i continue it please tell?