——————————————
"Her name is Minatozaki Sana and apparently she is the only daughter of the owner of this college."

Son Chaeyoung- which is the person that she's sitting with earlier is telling her everything she wanna knows about this school.

"But I can't deny that the way you stood up against her is cool because everyone is scared of her. And she is the reason that I study the same school year after I haven't done one of her homeworks."

Dahyun huffed. Couldn't believe what she just heard from Chaeyoung. Seriously? Who do she think she is? Acting like a bitch to every students just because she's an important person in this school does not sit well with Dahyun.

"-she is 30 years old and she turned 30 just last year before summer break. I tell you what, she's not married and doesn't have any kid at her age. I wonder who is going to be the hire of this property."

Chaeyoung shrugged while digging in her salad.

"Well, I have to go to her office after lunch and it's our only three hours break time in the schedule. I can't believe that hooligan looking wet dog is ruining this for me and it's my first day of school too! Oh my lord, Chae! I feel so frustrated in this school."

"Don't worry, she won't do something bad on the new students- base on my experience, she only made us write sorry letters until the pen run out of ick."

Wtf?? Did Dahyun heard that right? What kinda professor is this? Dahyun wanted to pulls her hair out and be bald for the rest of this life. She wanna knows what would happen once she steps inside the office.

—————————————

The dark office decorated with dark blue walls and those dark colors being there and everywhere making the office looking so gloomy and Dahyun believes, Miss Minatozaki wanted this side because the sun can't raise and visible on her window nor the sun could set reflecting the beautiful colors for this alpha to see.

The office is awfully quiet and there are books stocked up highly on desks, chairs, on top of everything.

The presence of Minatozaki Sana sitting on her chair with her glasses on top of her sharp bridge nose showing her cold eyes and those sharp jaw. Everything is gloomy and the only source of light is the big window behind her and the fireplace. Dahyun felt the dominance scent emitting everywhere in the room taking her over the feet.

"Take a sit, Miss Kim." Dahyun sat on the big red chair in front her staring nervously at Sana who is still typing on her laptop without letting out any single word. Dahyun found her professor just like summer, well the way her brown hair stood out and the older woman in a black suit does something to Dahyun and she doesn't know how to say it.

"Excuse me? Are you gonna make me sit here forever or what?" Dahyun rush to her feet trying to stand tall in front of the opposite woman. Sana looked into Dahyun's eyes again staring so deeply into her that made her legs wobble for a second.

"That was quite bold of you, Miss Kim." The alpha stood broadly in front of her taking her breathe away. She took a step foreword while Dahyun do it backward feeling her back collided with another small desk behind them.

"Ten years of teaching in this school, no one has ever dare to shout at me and you are bold for doing that." The alpha took the opportunity to pressed herself more making the smaller girl sat on the table while the older girl put both of her hands on both side of her-her hands almost grasped Dahyun's thigh. The alpha could taste Dahyun's scent in her tongue-her sexy vanilla scent clouding her brain to the heaven.

"Twelve years in school and no teacher ever dare to be rude to me like that." Dahyun's eyes that is determined not to be weak in front of the alpha making the wolf inside of her taking the challenge. Both of their lips ghostly having contact with each other, Dahyun could smell the smoke smell from her lips. The thick tension in the air is making everything so hard to break all of a sudden.

"You think you can messed up with us students just because you have the power-" Dahyun's sentence got cut off by the sudden lips pressed on her taking her by surprise. The kiss full of teeth and tongue that Dahyun has a hard time to cooperate with it until a sudden pain gotten on her lower lip. Dahyun darted her tongue out just to feel a slight metallic taste from her lip realizing that the alpha just bit her lip.

"Fuck you Minatozaki Sana-" Dahyun bit out her sentence again when a strong thumb and point finger gripped her jaw tightly urging her to look up at the dark eyes that is now staring at her darkly.

"To think that you can use this big words on me is super bold of you, Miss Kim." Sana smirked at her slowly and Dahyun could feel her underwear wet from the tension and the heat and the way the hard bulge pressed on her.

The alpha took Dahyun's lips in hers again taking the omega by surprise from a sudden kiss that is soon turn to hands shoved off her underwear down to the floor revealing the shiny pussy on display for the alpha to see.

Sana licked her lip before buried her head inside the smaller girl's neck smelling the sweet scent that is soon to be her favorite scent. The alpha gave Dahyun a slight tug on her hair making the omega whisper lowly. The sound of belt opening and the way her expensive dropped down on the floor along with her boxer.

Strong hands turned to gripped open Dahyun's thighs. Sana's size for seconds making Dahyun almost wanted to back away but the way her prize is more braver than her. Sana droved her hip forward entered Dahyun in one motion knocked out a loud scream from the omega and Sana's cock twitch from the melodic moan screamed out from her.

Dahyun's is dizzy and heavy with the way the shaft is stretching her, the way Sana let out a low growl feeling the head of her dick made contact with Dahyun's stomach taking away the younger girl's breathe. Thighs visibly shaking from the girth, Dahyun's hands made an iron grip on Sana's shoulder.

The alpha held Dahyun closer to her while her hip took off at a fast phase making the omega screamed instantly, teeth came into contact with Sana's pale neck biting off the pain from her lower body. Sana got lost at the tight heat of Dahyun's paradise.

"shit.." Eyebrows furrowed while her hips concentrated in drinking what Dahyun has offer her, Dahyun's pussy clenched making the alpha bend her head back feeling the pleasure from the younger girl.

Dahyun could feel the desk cricking beneath them, all the bottles and books has flew off. Dahyun could feel her stomach building up from the way the cock hit so deep to her g-spot. The alpha's hip keep the work until Dahyun finally snapped.

Sana saw a firework and finally she spilled everything inside the omega. Both of their chests heavy up and down feeling what had just happened.

Dahyun who had realized what just happened pushed Sana out making her whine from the sudden cold air made contact with her cock but it got cut off with small hand made contact with her cheeks taking her by surprised.

"Fuck me again and I'll sue you, you bastard."

Sana smirked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------