You are my sunshine

"She's really gone," Bonnie whispered in tears. Grams has passed away after saving her from a deadly curse which was a heart attack in the human eye.

Bonnie closed her eyes and a train of memories with her Grams over the years struck her. it struck her hard. She sung Grams song that would always soothe her.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine

You make me happy when skies are grey

You'll never know dear, how much I love you
please don't take my sunshine away

A memory appeared in her head.

....A young Bonnie holding Grams hand while crying not to leave her for her first day of pre-school. The very same day she became Best friends with Care and Lena.

The other night dear, as I lay sleepin'
I dreamed, I held you in my arms
When I awoke dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cry

....Bonnie's workaholic father wasn't able to attend her 9th birthday party for a 9 month businesses trip and staying with her Grams for the time being.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

....The day her mother abandoned both her father and herself. Grams has been there when she needed a women figure in her life.

You told me once dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between
But now you've left me and you love another
And you have shattered all my dreams

....When it Christmas and her mother wasn't around with her workaholic father on an other businesses trip.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

....Bonnie, Care, and Elena were fighting over the same boy who turned out gay, and her Grams was with her when she thought he liked Care and Lena better then her.

I'll always love you and make you happy
If you will only say the same
But if you leave me to love another
But you'll regret it all some day

....When she had a horrible vision of witnessing her worst nightmare, but Grams was by her side.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are grey
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

There stood Bonnie, who was crying a river from the memories of her beloved Grams who was always there when she needed her the most. Grams was in her slumber below her, but watching her above her in the heavens. Damon held her for support. She looked up at the sky, there she saw her Grams looking down at her smiling. Bonnie entwined her fingers with Damon's and placed her head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around her waist while kissing her forehead.

Bonnie stared at her Grams then closed her eyes while singing the last line, the line her Grams would never let her sing until the time was right. This is now the time. Bonnie closed her eyes smiling, with her chin held high all while sing....

Please don't take my sunshine away

in unison with grams....