23. Engagement Party

The next day...

I couldn't be any more happier, today was my engagement party, for the first time in my life everything was going to plan.
It was a dream come true, knowing my dad and my mum was here, alongside my brother.
Lion was finally out of hospital, he could now walk, eat, etc.
I was so happy, that he was alive, he was what had kept me going.
His wife on the other hand, well, she certainly has made a great impression last night.
Angela and Lion walked over to me, I crossed my arms, "Diego's little whore" kept echoing In my head.

"I'm so sorry about last night, I didn't know who you were" Angela cried
"Next time you speak to me like that, I'll make sure to put a bullet between your eyes, Lion's wife or not. Got it?" I ask
Angela nodded her head, Lion rolled his eyes, I'm sorry but I'm not going to get spoken to like shit.
I had to deal with that, throughout my whole entire childhood, I made a promise to myself.
I wouldn't let no man or woman, speak to me like shit, I won't allow my child to deal with it either.
I walk over towards Diego, alongside my dad and mum, they looked very happy to be reunited again.

I hugged mum, as well as, dad.
"Morning princess" dad cried
I let out a frown, a princess? Ok, I'm not 6 anymore.
"Dad? I'm 21, not 6" I giggled
Mum let out a laugh, so did Diego, I know he calls me that because he didn't get to see me grow up.
"I know you aren't honey" dad said
Dad's facial expression went from happy to sad, in a matter on minutes, I felt bad now.
I hugged him tightly, it might not of meant anything to him, but it warmed my heart.
"You're here now dad, that's all that matters" I smiled
Dad smiled, Diego walked towards the balcony, what was up with him?
What was he hiding from me?
I strode towards the balcony, I wanted him to communicate with me, if we was going to be together.
We was going to have to be open with each other, I know how it feels, you have to be tough and fear nothing when you're in a mafia. Especially, as a leader, you've gotta to make rash decisions quickly without a second thought.

I looked at him, I placed my hand onto his back, I was there for him if he needed me.
"What's wrong?" I ask
I knew there was something wrong, as much as I didn't know a lot about Diego, I wanted to know more about him.
I came into this mansion, not knowing what he was like, but as I stood by his side.
He took my breath away, I will never forget the day, when he thought I was his enemy.
"Seeing you in there with your parents, made me think about mine" Diego cried
It hurt me physically and mentally, seeing Diego like this, it broke my heart.
"I know how you feel Diego, I lost my adopted dad, as well as, my brother. It kills you inside, but whatever kills you makes you stronger. They would be very proud of you, running this empire all on your own" I said
Diego hugged me tightly, all Diego was, was a soft teddy bear inside.
Well, around me, he was.
I admired that, it allowed him to be himself around me, the real him.
"How did they die? If you don't want to answer that, it's ok" I urged
Diego smiled, he felt like whatever he told me, I didn't judge him.
"They Italians killed them, that's why I didn't like you at first" Diego replied
"I was never one of them anyway, I didn't belong there" I cried

"I know, you belong here, with me" Diego said
I couldn't help but smile, he could see things in me, that I couldn't see in myself.
Wherever you go, I go. You ride, I ride. You fight, I fight- Fast & Furious Vow.
I would never give up on Diego, not a chance in hell, he is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.
Later that night, I got dressed up, it was our engagement party.
The last remaining family members, what Diego had, was going to be there.
I felt a little nervous, but I pulled myself together, I wore; a blue gown, silver heels, my hair was straightened, make up was on.
I wore my necklace, what my adopted dad had given me, when I was younger.
I made my way down to the hall, I saw Diego, he looked handsome in a suit.
THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO HIM!
SORRY PEOPLE, TMI.

I walked over, me and Diego locked eyes, we began to dance.
"You look beautiful beauty" Diego cried
I began to blush, he set my heart on fire, one look at him, I immediately surrendered my heart.
"You look handsome Mr.Hernandez" I smiled
"You won't mind me ripping this dress off you, will you?" Diego asked
"No I wouldn't mind, you can start now if you like" I replied
"Miss.Blackmore, you naughty girl" Diego responded
I let out a giggle, he has lured me in, his dangerous side has turned me wild.
I immediately crave him, every inch of him, I desired him.
"Shall we get out of here, to sneak off to the library?" I whispered
"You naughty girl, Miss. Blackmore. Let's go" Diego whispered
We walked towards the library, I felt like we were school kids, young and in love.
We snuck in, the more we kissed, the more I wanted him.
We quickly undressed ourselves, there was nothing more I wanted right now, than him.

I felt my heart race, more and more.
I laid down on the couch in the library, Diego got on top, minding my tiny baby bump.
He began to penetrate me, why does it feel so good? I let out moan after moan.
"D-d-Diego" I moaned
Diego began to smirk, the pleasurable sensation ran through me, how did he do it?
OMG! He was something else.
"Do you give in baby?" Diego asked
"No" I smirked
I never gave in, even if it was round after round, I could go on all night...