Stereo Madness!

Yo yo yo, it's time for the personality check!! For not only the robtop levels, but the online levels, too! (Will include the levels from spinoff apps.) (It used to exclude the spinoffs, however I changed my mind)
(Also, why does everyone portray SM (Stereo Madness) for an innocent, immature level? No offence...)
——————
Stereo:
Age: 13.

Gender: Male, he/him.

Personality/Description:
His full name is Stereo Madness, but he likes to be called Stereo instead. Anyways,
Stereo is quite an innocent level, however is also quite dirty minded. This is due to where he out-heard something the levels were saying... or something. That pretty much ruined his innocence. Let's.. not talk about it. Erm- Anyways, he is actually quite outgoing for a level that likes to stay inside most of the time. Though, he does occasionally go outside to meet up with his friends.
————-
His appearance:
Stereo has a blackish brown hair with some green at the side, and a black T-shirt with green sleeves on it. He also likes to wear his headphones all the time. He also has a grey pair of pants, with some pockets at the side. Stereo has dark blue eyes, too.
————-
The things he likes:
1. Staying inside, of course.

2. Playing video games with his friends!

3. Chocolate!! However not too much.

4. Sleeping. He sleeps sometimes.

5. Minecraft! He is actually a minecraft fan, and plays minecraft with Dash sometimes!

The things he dislikes:
1. That one time where he lost his innocence... He really doesn't wanna talk about it.

2. Being forgotten.

3. The ocean, I mean, who wonders what is down there!... And plus, the ocean is so deep, that it scares him.
———-
Friends! :
1. Dash, while he is quite new here, dash is probably the best person to play video games with!

2. Stereo Extremeness, while S.E (Stereo Extremeness) is a tad bit too loud, he is an awesome friend (and brother) to have around!

Enemies../People he dislikes:
1. Jumper.. He is VERY dirty minded and makes ohio and sigma jokes all the time.

2. Electrodynamix, even though he probably didn't mean it, electrodynamix is the guy and ruined his innocence. Stereo still hates him for that.
————
Siblings! :
1. Stereo extremeness! They are actually brothers, even though they look a bit different.
———-
Creators Notes:
yeah he is basically your average(ish) edgy minecraft fan teen or something lol
no way
407 words!