6 French Pattern Travertine Paver Application

Travertine has been used by civilizations throughout history to construct amazing palaces, monuments, and other buildings. Because of its natural color variations, every stone is unique. It follows that every travertine floor is unique. French Pattern Travertine Pavers have elevated the already distinctive look of travertine. Commonly referred to as the Versailles or Ashlar pattern, the French pattern is a well-liked substitute for floors and walls that gives a luxurious appearance to any building.

Indoor spaces are popular places to find French pattern flooring. Travertine pavers are an excellent option if you want to use travertine outdoors. Because of their high friction, French pattern pavers are great for areas close to pools as they reduce the risk of accidents like slips and falls.

French Pattern Travertine Pavers are most frequently used on patios and in the vicinity of swimming pools. They provide a peaceful and aesthetically pleasing resting place, and their natural beauty and cool surface make them ideal for locations near swimming pools. The design, which is made up of randomly arranged tiles of different sizes, gives the patio or poolside area a refined appearance.

Application of French Pattern Travertine Tiles

Pool Decks and Patios

These durable pavers are perfect for driveways and paths since they can withstand heavy foot traffic and car weight. The French design's variety of sizes produces a surface that blends in with the surroundings and is aesthetically pleasing.

Driveways and Pathways:

French Pattern Travertine Pavers can create warm and beautiful courtyards and outdoor living areas. The warm tones of the natural stone and their unique design give these areas a classy feel that makes them ideal for hosting guests or relaxing outdoors.

Courtyard and Outdoor Living Spaces:

French Style Garden pathways that are visually pleasing can be built with the help of travertine pavers. The uneven arrangement of the tiles gives garden settings a charming resemblance to old European cobblestone pathways.

Garden Pathways:

French Style Travertine pavers can be used to enhance the external appearance of business buildings, including shopping malls, hotels, and resorts. Because of its longevity, travertine can withstand heavy foot traffic in commercial environments without losing its attractive appearance.

Commercial Spaces:

To build durable and aesthetically pleasing outdoor dining spaces, use French Pattern Travertine Pavers. They are perfect for creating lovely and comfortable dining spaces because of their innate beauty and ability to remain cool in the day.