Toxic Miguel O'Hara Part Two

Start from the beginning

But that's not what made your smile vanish.

No.

It was the small bump on Xina's stomach that made your heart drop and shatter into millions of pieces.

Sorry.

How could he do this to you? After he said he was done with her. After he made you his girlfriend.

Tears fell to the ground but you kept your stare at the both of them holding hands. Although Miguel wasn't smiling.

The sight of you catches the corner of his eye and he turns to look at you. His eyes widen as his mouth drops.

"Y/N?"

That sobered you up and you begin to scram. You run right out of there but you don't notice that Miguel ran after you.

"Y/N stop! Wait!" You couldn't outrun an athlete though so he caught up to you eventually.

"Just wait." He grips your shoulder forcing you to halt.

"Let go of me!" You squirm.

"Muñeca, I thought you weren't coming until tomorrow?"

"That's all you have to say to me?" I scoff. The audacity of him to say that to you.

"Muñeca-

"No don't even try to sweet talk yourself out of this! Xina is pregnant with your child?"

"Yes."

SLAP

"How could you cheat on me again." You cry angrily.

"I didn't. I wasn't with her after you left. She was already pregnant."

"So you mean the day that I found out was the day she conceived? The day I finally became your girlfriend?"

"It looks that way yeah."

More tears fell.

"I tried to get her to get an abortion but she didn't want to she thought it was fate to bring us together. You know I don't even believe in the shit."

"Is that supposed to make me feel any better?"

"I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how."

"How many months is she?"

He shrugs. "Almost four I think."

"So while I was away you were spending your summer at ultrasounds while I was thinking of you. You guilt trip me all summer, Miguel."

"Cause I missed you!"

"Why it's not like you didn't have any company." you snap.

"Y/N-

You shake your head, cutting him off. "No, were done."

"You don't mean that."

"I don't? Miguel, you got a girl pregnant! How do you think we are going to get through this? Am I just supposed to stay in the shadows as you and Xina start this journey?"

"No. I deserved to be in the light."

"We're done." You walk away. Yet he caught up to you and halts right in front of you. "No, we're not." He scowled.

Your hands come pummeling on his chest. "Yes, we are!"

"You act like I did this on purpose."

"I don't care! I don't forgive you. I don't want to be with you anymore. Go be with Xina and have a happy life with your baby. I'm going back to Hawaii."

He grabs your hands and pins them together. "Listen Y/N, you are my girlfriend, okay? Xina is no one to me. She's second you're not. You're first."

"No, I'm not. I never was." Tears shed and your voice cracked. "When it comes to Xina, I'm always going to be second." You said and you tugged away.

You walk away, leaving Miguel behind.

This indeed took an unexpected turn. Turned out the surprise was on you. You had a great summer and you were so excited to see Miguel.

You even felt guilty for leaving him behind in the summer. And all for what? He had lied to you for months. How could he hide this from you?

Knowing that it would destroy you but he didn't seem to care. If anything he's selfish thinking it's not a big deal. Like it won't change anything.

Yet, it changes everything. Miguel is going to be a dad. He and Xina are still going to be in each other's lives.

You are going to be left behind again.

As soon as you got home, you plopped on the bed, crying your heart out as you held the teddy bear Miguel gave you, tight.

THE NEXT DAY.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Gaby knocks on the door.

You keep staring at yourself in the mirror. But gradually, you open the door.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry I wanted to tell you but you were so excited." Gaby winces but the ringing in yours prevents you from hearing her.

You remain your distraught stare and a wave of panic washes over her.

"What's wrong?" She asks fretfully.

With widened eyes and trembling hands, your closed fist opens revealing the positive pregnancy test to Gaby.

"I'm pregnant too."

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

For those wondering you can go almost four months not knowing you are pregnant, also this is fanfiction. So don't take it too seriously lol.