Chapter 2

Scene: On the streets. Alya, inside the bus, looks worried and tries to call Marinette. Meanwhile, Luka and Marinette, riding his bike, were chasing the bus.

Marinette: Oh, I'm sorry, Luka. We'll never catch up to the bus!
Luka: Of course, we will! I know how important this trip is to you.
Marinette: You're saying it's important because of Adrien, right? But what's important is not at Adrien will be there, you know? I mean, it's important to me, it's important to Adrien, because it's an important trip, but it's not important to me, 'cause he's just a friend!
(Alya was seen on the bus, sighing and looking at Marinette and Luka. She gasps)
Alya: Look! Marinette!
(Mr. Damocles and Olga Mendeleiev look at Marinette and Luka riding the bike. The bus stops. Marinette takes her suitcase and takes her helmet off.)
Luka: You know what's important, Marinette? That this trip helps you get some clarity.
Marinette: Thank you, Luka. (kissed him)
(Marinette hopped on the bus and looked at her friends except Adrien. Marinette blushed nervously and walked in. The bus leaves as Luka stands with his bike. The camera pans upwards as the bus continues to drive away.)

Scene: All the students were preparing to get on the plane at the airport. The students were already on the plane.

Chloé: Yes, turns out you're in luck, I'm coming. (Everyone gasped)

Janick: NOOOO!! WHY?!

Chloé: But only because I decided to. (nervously chuckled) But there is no way I'm travelling in these conditions. I'm going to sit down in first class! (walked away with Sabrina)

Janick: Great. (soon Facetimes with Luka). Hey dude.

Luka: Hey, Janick. How are you?

Janick: I'm excited! I'm already on the plane to New York City. It's been a while since I've been on a plane.

Luka: Wow! Well, I hope you have a good time there, dude.

Janick: Thanks. It's a shame you couldn't come with me. It would be even better. I will, however, bring you back a souvenir from New York, and I can also help Juleka look for another one along the way.

Luka: Sounds good to me. Thanks.

Janick: No problem; oh, thanks for dropping off Marinette. We wouldn't want her to miss it out.

Luka: You're welcome. Anyway, I have to go now. Have a good time.

Janick: Later, dude.

(Adrien then saw a "Ladybug and Cat Noir" magazine and replaced it. He was browsing movies on the seat TV, all related to the magazine. Adrien gasps and sees the "Miraculous Music Video" and groans. He notices Marinette looking for her seat.)

Adrien: Hey, Marinette! What's your seat number?
Marinette: Baby... uh- BBB! 32B..
Adrien: Oh, great! You're sitting next to me!
(Marinette was shocked with a loud gasp.)
Alya: Awesome, Marinette! Go and sit next to your friend! So you two can enjoy a nice flight together! (smiled super smug; with a teasing voice-tone) A very loooong flight.

Janick: (smugly) So you better make the most of it if you want the "moment" to happen (chuckles deviously.)

Marinette: Uh-? Sure! Next to my husband... I mean friend... no problem! (chuckled grinningly)
(Adrien piceds up Marinette's suitcase as he took a seat.)
Marinette: He's a friend. Just a friend. He's just a friend. (sits down while breathing heavily)
Adrien: Um, everything OK?
Marinette: Oh, yeah, yeah, great! WOO-HOO! It's a little hot in here, isn't it! (giggled nervously) I just-...
Adrien: Here. Let me help you.
(Marinette gasped in shock and dropped into her seat. Her seat fell and completely reclined, causing Adrien to trip and fall on her as Marinette's face turned red.)
Adrien: Oh, sorry!
Marinette: No, I'm fine!!