𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Mulai dari awal

anthony
OmG iTs MaDiSoN bEeR

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

"wait wait wait, he fucking what?" Anthony asked, shaking his head in disbelief.
"HE SUCKED MY TOES" Willow shouted, causing the group to laugh.
"what the fuck did you do?" Avani spat out in between laughs.
"I LEFT!" I was crying. Literally crying of laughter.

"I promise I will not suck your toes" Cooper nodded, smirking at Willow.
"I- Cooper!" I shouted.
"what?" He put his hands up in defence.
"you basically just asked to fuck her!" I shook my head, still laughing.
"and?"
"COOPER" I shouted
"I mean it would be consensual" Willow admitted, smiling back at Cooper.
"WILLOW" I shouted again, shaking my head in disbelief.
"what?"
"oh my god you fucking horndogs" I laugh.

"oh come on! it's not like you aren't going to fuck Jaden later! why are you the only one getting to have fun?" my eyes went wide, and i stuttered trying to find the right words.
"i mean she's not wrong" Jaden smirked, i slapped him on the arm.

"I'm uncomfortable, so i'm leaving" Sophie admits, getting up from where she was sitting.
"I'm sorry Soph"
"you're fine peach. I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"
"what's tomorrow?"
"Jesus Christ Athena. Tour rehearsals"
"oh shit yeah right. What time do I need to be at yours?"
"Around 8"
"ugh okay. I'll see you tomorrow, love you"
"love you too Peach, be safe" she gave me a quick hug "you too Soph" I smile, giving her a wave as she left.

"tour rehearsals?" Jaden asks as I sit back beside him.
"yeah? what about em?" I furrow my brows at the boy.
"when are you going on tour?" Cooper joins the conversation.
"in 2 weeks" I smile
"what? you didn't think to tell me?" Jaden huffs.
"didn't know i had to?" I chuckle lightly
"for how long?"
"Um, i'm not 100% sure, I think like a month?"
"YOU'RE GONNA BE GONE A MONTH?" He yells, causing confused faces to look at him.
"yes Jaden. Why do you care?"
"what the hell am I going to do for a whole month without you?" he throws his arms in the air dramatically.
"Do what you normally do?"
"Yeah but you're not going to be here" he sighs, slumping down into the couch.
"awwww is someone going to miss me?" i tease, picking at his side.
"yeah. I am." He says in a serious tone, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I am too. What the fuck am I supposed to do for a month without my best friend?" Cooper sighs.
"well for starters, we have these amazing things called phones! You can facetime, call or text me on!"
"yeah but it's not the same as you actually being here" he pouts.
"i know Coop, but i'm still here for you. You can call me anytime. Besides, i have a feeling you aren't going to be very lonely" I smirk, looking at Willow.

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦

"i still can't believe you're leaving" Jaden sighs, leaving against the headboard as he lightly rubs my back.
"you're acting like i'm not coming back. It's only a month Jae"
"i know princess, but that's a month too long. I've just gotten used to you always being around. I'm going to miss you"
"i'm going to miss you too Jae. But you can call me whenever you like okay?"
"oh believe me I will be" he kisses my head softly.

"should i dye my hair?" i question, looking up at the boy.
"what?"
"i kinda wanna dye my hair"
"what colour?"
"blonde"
"do it." he smiles.
"really?"
"hell yeah! you'd look hot blonde" he smirks down at me.
"okay. I'll do it" i smile up at him.
"i mean, you're hot no matter what, but you would look hot blonde"
"stop flirting with me sir"
"never" he smirks, his eyes flicking between my eyes and my lips as I lay on his chest.

"are you trying to fuck me right now?"
"yes. yes i am" he smirks proudly as i giggle. I turn my body, slowly making my way onto his lap seductively.

His hands hold onto my waist as my fingers intertwine with his hair. My hand tails behind his neck, as I lean closer to his lips. I push our lips together slowly, as his hands begin to roam my body.

His right hand finds it's way to my ass, squeezing it as I tug at his hair. His touch was like a drug, and I'm an addict. I am so addicted to this boy it's crazy. He makes me crazy. I'd never felt so moved by a man, not even Chase. But Jaden, I wanted Jaden all the time.

I moan against his mouth as I begin to slowly roll my hips against him. I was so into that it completely shocked me when he picked me up, flipping us over so he was on top.

He began to move his kisses down my neck, leaving small bites behind. I couldn't help but move my hand lower on his body, tugging slightly on the hem on his shirt, insisting for it to be removed.
I bite my lip looking at his toned body, placing my hand on his hip, pulling him back towards my body.

"someone's needy" he smirks, leaning on his hands which were either side of my head.
"please jae" i groan, just wanting to feel him caressing my body again.
"needy needy girl" he whispers in a seductive tone, moving his lips back to mine, as I cling onto his hips, pushing them against me.

He smirks into the kiss, once again, moving to my neck, before slowly moving down my body, taking my clothes off in-between kisses.
"you're so beautiful" he chimed, leaving kissed on my stomach, making my insides squirm in pleasure.

"jaden please stop teasing and just fuck me" I ordered, feeling him smirk against my stomach.
"if you insist princess" he starts fumbling with the buttons on his jeans, all the while keeping eye contact with me. I bite my tongue, holding back the moans I wanted to let out at the sight as I feel my underwear getting wetter.

He pulls my underwear down, before climbing back on top of me, returning his lips to mine. My hands reach for his shoulders, as our naked bodies move together as Jaden positions himself above me.

"are you sure?"
"yes Jaden, please just-" i let out a loud gasp as he slams into me, making my eyes roll to the back of my head in please.
"fuck, i forgot how tight you were baby" he groans into my ear, thrusting in and out of me slowly.
"f-fuck" i moan, digging my nails into shoulders.
"take me like the good girl i know you are" he grunts lowly, slowly pushing himself in more.

"sh-shit, jae" i wrap my legs around his waist, pulling his body closer to mine. "please go faster" he smirks as he picks up his pace. Our breaths get louder, while our bodies collide as his his strokes get deeper with ever thrust. Rippling moans leave our mouths as the pleasure overwhelms us.

"fuck baby, you're doing so good for me" he grunts, my mouth hangs open, letting out heavenly moans.
"you feel so good jae" my hands move to his back, leaving long scratches as he moves against my nails.

I feel my stomach twist as my climax approaches. I clench around his dick, causing him to let out a loud moan.
"If you do that again i'm going to cum" he admits as his thrusts get faster and deeper. My legs begins to shake as i feel myself orgasm, once again clenching around him.
"oh fuck" he throws his head back in pleasure as his thrusts get sloppier, allowing us to ride out our highs.
"holy fucking shit" he breaths heavily, slowly pulling out, and walking to the bathroom to get a towel.

Returning, he uses the towel to clean me up.
"i could have done that" I say quietly, a little embarrassed.
"baby you just gave me the best orgasm i have ever experienced. It's the least I can do" he smiles, throwing the towel in the dirty hamper by my door, before crawling into the bed beside me.

"I think you broke me" i giggle, looking down at my shaky legs.
"are you okay?" he chuckles, rubbing my legs softly.
"yeah, i'm good" i smile, pecking his lips softly before laying my head on his chest.
"get some sleep pretty girl" he kisses my head before wrapping an arm around my waist, pulling my closer to him.
"night jae" i close my eyes, placing a hand over his torso.
"goodnight princess"

✦ ⋆ ꙳ ⁎ ☆ ⁎ ꙳ ⋆ ✦