Chapter XVI: The Battle With The Supernatural League Masters

Zacznij od początku

Rizen Nimrod spoke firmly: "We must retaliate and attack the Dark Assasins!"

Kaftor Nimrod spoke: "There is no way we can attack the Dark Assasins, we are just ordinary fighters and they are highly trained assassins."

Rizen Nimrod looked angry and said: "Then we just stand by like sheep ready to be slaughtered?"

Yorgos Otto replied: "Not attacking means we must be ready to be attacked."

Mrs. Kagami Daesuke said: "Gaelin and I had the same vision that the Supernatural League would be attacked and suffer heavy losses in this battle. We also saw that in the end, many were saved but some people will die."

Fu Yang Guo joined in speaking: "If indeed we are going to be attacked, I will have my two children Fu Shi Min and Fu Han Ju enter into their special training room. So that when the Dark Assasins attack, we have additional strength."

Gaelin spoke up as well: "Then should we also send our fact-finding team so that we don't just rely on the police and spirit enforcers of the Spiritual High Council?"

Jason Storm asked: "What do you mean we create a fact-finding team?"

Gaelin replied: "We will create two teams of our most talented and intelligent students to research the trail of our missing members but they are not to attack. They are only to collect data, observe the situation, and provide information to us."

Soraya Eve asked: "Then who are the students we will choose?"

Doctor Feray Khan said: "I think that if Fu Shi Min and Fu Han Ju are going to enter the special training then Fu Mei Ling, Rania, Naoto Ken, and Ayla are the best candidates. Mei Ling is smart and good at fighting, Rania is a daredevil, Naoto Ken we know his abilities and Ayla is the most talented disciple right now."

Fu Yang Guo said: "I have a better candidate" all looked toward Fu Yang Guo. Fu Yang Guo continued: "Rayga Mikaelson."

Rizen Nimrod immediately cut in: "I disagree, Rayga Mikaelson is a spiritual fighter. He does not represent us. Using his services is embarrassing the Supernatural League."

Fu Yang Guo added: "The late great leader of the Chinese nation Deng Xiao Ping once said 'It doesn't matter if the cat is black or white, what matters is that it can catch mice'."

Ryung Nimrod, who belongs to the younger generation, said: "I agree, as long as Rayga can defeat us, the supernatural masters."

Soraya Eve was clever, she knew that if Rayga intervened, it meant that the Mikaelson family would also provide both moral and material support. Soraya Eve said: "Okay, I will prepare a battle between Rayga and all the supernatural Masters tomorrow morning. My advice is not to underestimate Rayga. I was able to read his thoughts when he fought with the Fu family. Rayga said that he has only unleashed a little of his abilities."

Fu Yang Guo was shrewd, he didn't want to be humiliated twice. He said: "We of the Fu family, will not take part. Please feel the defeat like us."

Soraya Eve and Fu Yang Guo's assertion made the situation even more heated. Scott Summers, who was usually very quiet and stubborn, spoke up: "Fine if Rayga can defeat us supernatural masters then Rayga can lead the fact-finding team."

Finally, the Supernatural League's big meeting had been decided, Rayga would fight the Masters in a martial arts battle tomorrow morning.

On the next day, as usual, Rayga and Renata will have breakfast. Exactly at 08.00 Renata will enter the Liqualkinesis club and Rayga will practice alone for two hours with the Lightning Treadmill Cube. After Rayga had just finished training, suddenly Rayga was awaited by Ryan Eve who immediately invited him to Grand Master Soraya Eve's room.