" Hi, I'm Emmalin, Emmy for short. Uhm it's been nice meeting you, but I've got to get to class." The young princess explains.

" Oh is the princess to scared of missing class?" Alex started mocking.

" No. But, I am held to a higher standard." She fires back, immediately regretting it.

" Oh I see how it is. You think you're better than us, don't you?" Taylor asks.

" N-no, I-I didn't m-mean that." Princess stutters back.

" Then skip class with us. It won't hurt ya." Alex says.

After contemplating it for a minute, Emmalin finally agrees, something she should have never agreed to. 

The group of girls walk decide to walk back to the dorm, and hang out there for the rest of the day. 
To say Emmalin had a great time, would be an understatement. She had the time of her life, she kind of felt like she was one of the 'normal' ones. 

Toward the end of the day, into the night, the girls started getting a little more 'crazy'.
One of them snuck in alcohol and they all started to drink it.
Emmalin may have drank a little too much.
She stumbled back to her dorm room, around maybe 10:30.

She bursted through her door and accidentally slammed her door.
The young princess saw a picture of her brothers on her desk, which made her pull her phone out, and dial one of the few numbers she knows by heart. 

After a few rings, she hears a raspy voice on the other side.

" Hello?" A raspy voice asked.
" Harry!!" The young girl yelled into the phone, while smiling.
" Emmalin? Why are you yelling? It's almost 23:00 o'clock (11 p.m.)" The prince replies, still waking up.
" I'm just so happy!" She yelled.
" Ok, well, can we stop with the yelling? You might wake everyone up. Wait, have you been drinking?" He asks his little sister.
" Pshh, what? No! Well. Maybe a little." She says with a smile, only she could see.
" You have! What is wrong with you?! They could terminate you for this!" He says, getting angrier by the second.
" Calm down." She said laughing. " No ones, going to get terminated. They won't find out." 
" Like hell they won't! Look, just get some sleep, and go to class tomorrow, and I'll call you after they end. Got it?" He asks in a protective way.
" You got it captain!" The princess yelled into the phone, then hung up. 

Emmalin turned off her bedroom light, and fell onto her bed, immediately falling asleep.

+++++

A loud ringing noise came from the young princess' phone, and she thought it was her alarm clock, so she tried hitting snooze, but the noise wouldn't go away so she finally sat up, with the worst migraine and glanced over to her phone. 
She saw the caller ID, and immediately wanted to shut her phone off.
After a moment, she answered it.

" Hello?" She asked, while rubbing her eyes.
" Emmalin." Is all she heard from the other side.
'I am not ready for a lecture, from Willy.' - Is all she thought to herself.
"Yes?" She asks
" Were you drinking last night? And do not lie to me." He asks in a stern tone.
" Look, I don't got time for this right now. I've got to get to class. Oh my god." The princess says, forgetting she has a test today, she should have been studying for last night.
" What?" He asks.
" Nothing. I just forgot about something for today. I have a test." She says.
" Well, I know you'll do great on it. But that doesn't excuse you drinking last night. Harry called me. We'll talk about this tonight. I love you, have a good day at school." He says"
" Love you too Willy." She says, then hangs up.

She starts to mentally curse herself, for forgetting something so important. 
The young princess then gets an idea for herself, I need to cheat on this test.
She immediately gets ready, and started to write answers on her hands.