🕯️𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓝𝓮𝔀 𝓟𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮🕯️

▬▬ι═══════>

Unfortunately, the four boys discovered that there was only one bathroom. That's right! One bathroom! For all four of them! Well actually... it seems Zander was the only one who had an issue with this arrangement. So, that left Luke getting dressed alone in their room while Sean and Jake both got dressed in their room, at the same time, and Zander got ready in the bathroom. He gently slipped his black Trenchcoat over his shoulders he was nervous to go to their first class, he'd always been homeschooled, this would officially be his first time stepping foot into a classroom.

He unlocked the bathroom door and walked out, immediately met with the 3 other boys sitting on the sofa, Sean and Jake seemed unimpressed, but Luke was smiling and waving.

"Is the Prince ready yet?" Jake grinned, rolling his eyes.

"Huh-?" Zander asked with a tilt of his head, utterly confused. 'Prince'?

"Half an hour Zander! It takes us 2 minutes to get ready!"

"..2 minutes!? Pardon!? How do you even manage to do that!?" Zander gawked. Who where why and how can these guys get ready in 2 minutes!? That's a skill!

"I don't think he took that long! Maybe we're just too fast!" Luke said with a smile. Everyone stared at him.

"...people pleasing again..?" Luke asked, receiving a nod from everyone, Zander realised he must've not been the first one to call him out yesterday. "I'm not that bad!" "Last night you lulled me to sleep with hardcore heavy metal." "And you slept like a baby!" Luke grinned. Sean and Jake snickering, Luke must've told them about it.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Let's go, we have like two minutes to get there." Zander spoke, swinging his bag over his shoulders.

"TWO MINUTES!? I HAVENT EVEN GOT MY BAG READY!"

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING FOR HALF AN HOUR THEN!?" Zander yelled in disbelief, after all, Jake had been the one doing all the complaining about being late in the first place.

▬▬ι═══════>

Sean finally finished locking the door behind them, and now they were back in the underwater tunnel. Zander felt himself breakout in cold sweat, he was never one to be nervous, but he was what you would call an isolated child, he never really had any friends, or went to school, all his schooling was from home. He'd never been in a classroom setting before. But he pushed down his nerves as he slowly trailed behind the three boys. They were laughing and joking, but Zander stayed quiet, he was concentrating, hard. He wanted to see how they acted when they entered the classroom.

They walked up the stairs to the classroom, Luke being in the lead as he walked up and opened the door, Zander couldn't see his face, but he knew it was probably beaming as he spoke.

"Good morning sir!" And Luke walked in, everyone else following behind, Zanders gaze glued to his feet. But he could hear a loud laugh, once again he couldn't quite understand what everyone found so funny.

"Morning Luke! You Four Just about made it on time! Sit down anywhere!"

Zander looked up and saw the classroom. Two girls were sat in the front row, smiling and waving at the boys, all 5 of them seemed to already get on so well, Zander almost felt envious.