Oikawa turned and was about to walk away but he took this time to tease the crows. "Now, I'll be doing that again, so don't just stand there, Pay attention," Oikawa said before walking away, Karasuno had a dark aura around them ready to jump the brunette. 

It was now Matsukawa's turn to serve he went over, and  Shoyo gave him a thumbs up, "Give us a nice serve, Matsukawa." Iwaizumi said to him, Matsukawa served and Daichi received it. Kageyama went to set it, and Tanaka ran to spike it.

"But Hanamaki received it ignoring his red hands from receiving that fast ball. "Nice Makki." Oikawa smiled as he followed the ball before jumping making himself look like he was spiking. Tanaka and Kageyama went to block it but instead, Oikawa changed his position and set it towards Iwaizumi, who spiked it, and Nishanoya couldn't receive it in time.

"It was low," Iwaizumi said as he walked away, and Oikawa apologized before whispering. "He would have hit it anyway." Oikawa just sighed and followed Iwaizumi. "WOW! Kawa chan is so cool." Shoyo had tears coming out of her eyes seeing how awesome that was, some girls at the stop were doing the same thing seeing Oikawa's move.

"MATSUKAWA ONE MORE NICE SERVE!" Someone yelled as Matsukawa served, but Nishanoya received it this time. Kageyama went to set it, and Tanaka ran to spike it with a smirk, he jumped, but Iwaizumi saw that Ennoshita was also going to jump, Oikawa also saw that Ashai looked like he was going over to spike it. Iwaizumi and Oikawa looked at each other, but before they could react they saw Kageyama dump, shocking both of them.

The crowd screamed, Oikawa looked piss he glared at Kageyama. "Wow, even Kage chan has his own sneaky move." Shoyo giggled while standing up. As Oikawa looked away he saw that Kageyama went up to him he raised an eyebrow staring at the raven-haired. "I'll be doing the same thing again, so pay attention," Kageyama repeated the same thing Oikawa did.

Oikawa's eyebrow twitched. "You stupid little brat." Oikawa wanted to jump through the net, but Iwaizumi dragged him away. Shoyo was confused about why Oikawa was so pissed she shrugged her shoulders.

"Hm, it looks like Kage chan is in his own head." Shoyo pointed out seeing that he was about to serve. "How do you know that?" Coach Irihata asked as she stared at te raven-haired. "Because it's obvious, from his posture."

Kageyama went to serve the ball, but the look on his face showed everyone that it wasn't a good serve, and did everyone know that. "OUT!" Iwaizumi yelled, and Hanamaki and Kunimi watched the ball hit the back of the floor, they stared at each other.

"Yep, in his head." Shoyo gave a deadpan face. "He sure blew that out of the park," Iwaizumi said as Oikawa was laughing in the back. "What a home run." Oikawa started laughing at his own joke. "I'll just have to show him how it's done," Oikawa smirked and went over to go serve.