🌹Chapter 10🌹

Start from the beginning

"Bwaaaaaaah!" - Grim and Deuce screamed and backed away holding their collars.
"No! Not the collar again!" - Grim howled.
"Gah! I can't get it off!" - Deuce.
You stood silently with your head down, tightly clutching the collar.

"Trey! Cater! Eject them from the premises!" - Riddle angrily stamped his foot on the ground.
"...Yes sir, Housewarden." - Trey and Cater said reluctantly and began to approach.

"Y-you're supposed to be our "mentors"!" - Deuce exclaimed.
"Sorry, but we can't disobey our housewarden!" - Cater said with a nervous smile.
"Sorry, man..." - Trey.

"You fucking traitors!" - you grabbed the metal harder and heard a quiet creak.
"Oh, that's how it's gonna be? Then bring it on!" - Ace getting ready for battle.

The elders reluctantly pulled out their pens when suddenly the noise of explosions and creaking metal was heard.
Turning to you, they saw how you were still able to use your quirk and tried to break the collar with it.

"How?! The collar was supposed to take away your magic!" - Riddle stared at you in shock, as did the other students.
"This is not magic you stupid nerd!!" - you shouted back, creating more and more explosions until the collar cracked and fell on the grass.

"LISTEN HERE YOU RED-FACED IDIO-!!" - you felt yourself being shut up again and now 4 Caters were holding you back from all sides and trying to get you out.

"Get over it Y/n-chan! We could all lose our heads because of you!" - one of them said.
"I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!" - they barely led you out of the garden while the real Cater and Trey were dealing with the first-years.

Timeskip

Heartslabyul Dorm

"We'll T-T-Y-L, folks." - Cater waved you goodbye, his clones were able to take you out and hold you for a while until the others were kicked out too and then disappeared.

"We'll try to calm Riddle down, so maybe he'll let you back in the dorm after you apologize." - Trey suggested.
"I will NEVER apologize! Not to that numbskull!" - Ace shouted and the gate closed right in front of his nose.

You had never been so angry and cursed Riddle in your head until you heard the sound of something dripping again.

Timeskip

Heartslabyul dorm: rose maze

"Rrrgh! I hate that little ginger megalomaniac! Does he think HE's the Queen of Hearts?"- Ace huffed irritably and crossed his arms.
Deuce and Grim stood next to him, and you sat down by one bush and thought about something.

This strange noise, it was much louder this time. Why is it?
Last time you heard it was in the cafeteria, and now you're far away from it, it's probably not a leaking pipe or anything.

It probably happens when you're around the Heartslabyul guys, since you didn't hear it before meeting Trey, Cater and Riddle.

Every time Trey doesn't do anything, Cater is just nervous and Riddle is angry. Moreover, this time Riddle was much angrier and perhaps that’s why the sound was louder.
Is this sound because the red face is angry?

For now, these were just guesses and you will have time to think about it later, because you heard the rustling of bushes nearby, but did not see anyone. Wary, you stood up and brushed yourself off and approached the trio.

"Stupid collar! It's so tight! Grrr..." - Grim desperately pulled the collar and even tried to use his teeth.
"You're really racking up those collars. Quite the impressive collection." - a flying head without a body appeared right in front of you.
'What the fuck??!'