Alexis's Outfit

Alexis's Outfit

We walked out of the house after saying goodbye to the rest and that we will be back soon

We walked out of the house after saying goodbye to the rest and that we will be back soon. We got into the car that was parked in front of the house, I thought maybe let Alexis drive, because Elijah and Jaxon complain about how her driving is. She smiled and Marco gave an unsure look. We got into the car and Alexis started the car and drove to the gates. So far so good, till we got on the road.

Now I get what Elijah and Jaxon was complaining about, I had to hold on the the handle on the roof and hold on for dear life as she speeds past all the cars on the road. Marco and Angelo had a face of regret and I'm starting to regret letting her drive as well. I have no idea where she learned to drive like this.

A few minutes we got to the warehouse and people were standing outside, staring at us as Alexis parked in my parking spot. Finally this is over. Me, Marco and Angelo got out of the car before Alexis got out to catch our breath. She was looking at us like we are dramatic about this. After that whole story, we head inside and get greeted by everyone walking past us with work in their hands.

We got to the huge gym, where the new recruits were waiting for us, I opened the double doors and everyone single one of them turned there head towards us. "Alright everyone listen up, we are going to see what type of skills you have today, I'll be at the boxing ring, my daughter, Alexis, will be at the guns and knives throwing area, and Marco and Angelo will be at the coding and hacking area." I basically shouted in order for them all to hear me. They nodded their heads and yelled "Yes sir!" back.

(You can play the song :) )

__Alexis's pov__

I head towards the gun shooting and knives throwing area. There was about 15 people there. " Okay hi everyone, I'll be looking at your knive throwing and gun shooting skills, anyone that wants to go first?" I said in a loud voice, looking at them to see who is going to come forward. Then this short skinny girl comes up and she reminded me of myself when I started my mafia. Everyone begins to make comments on her. I looked at them and I was starting to get angry. "Hey! If you have something to say, say it, because you are starting to get on my nerves and that is not good on your end. You are at the knives throwing and shooting area, I will not hesitate to throw a knife or shoot." I said in a cold tone, which scared the living shit out of them.

They shut up after that and I let the girl go ahead, she threw the knife to the board that has a picture of a head on it and hit it right in the middle of the board. I see two boys that was still making comments about her and I tapped her on the shoulder and whispered to her to close her ears, she did what I said and I pulled out my gun and pointed it to the board for the shooting and pulled the trigger. That made the whole entire room stop what they were doing. " I said I will not hesitate to shoot one of you!" I yelled and pointed at the two boys. " If you don't mind telling me what you two are talking about?" I asked them, they were scared out of their minds by me.

Not neither of them wanted to talk. The whole room was dead silent and staring at my group. "I'm waiting for one of you to tell me?" I asked starting to get annoyed. "None of you what to tell me, fine. You two are next up, let's see if you can hit the middle of the board." I said and they hesitate to come forward, but made it to the front.

My dad and brothers went on with their groups. Their each took a knife from me and stood at separate spaces. I told them to throw it and they did, they were under pressure which I knew. They both miss the board completely. " Can we try again please?" The two boys ask after they realise that they missed the first time. "Go ahead, but if you miss this time, knife throwing isn't for you and if you can't aim then you can't shoot a gun so then this is not for you two boys." When I said that their faces dropped to a frown. They both grabbed one knife out of my hand and focused on the board in front of them. The little skinny girl stood next to me and watch the whole thing happen.

They took their time and threw the knives at the board again, I went to check and they missed again. "Clearly this is not for you two, maybe coding or fighting will work for you two or maybe not." Once I said that the cocky one charges at me and went to swung at me, I took my gun and pointed it right at him. He stopped dead in his tracks, putting his hands up. "I'm way more advanced than you are, you are standing right in front of the number one mafia leader in this whole wide world, you are causing so many problems right now and that will lead to you getting dragged out of here!" I shouted at him, his eyes grew wide in fear so did the others in my group.

The other groups looks over here as well as I said that. Marco came over to my group and grabbed him by the shirt and dragged him out of the room, the kid started yelling apologies while getting dragged out to I don't know where. I put my gun back in the holster on my thigh and went back to my group throwing knives.

__Marco's pov__

I dragged him out into the hall. "You know you are messing around with dangerous people here right?" I said in a cold tone. He nodded his head in panic about what happened. "And you know if you swung at a mafia leader over something so stupid, it can get you killed, we have killed countless people just like you, doing the same thing you did." I said raising my voice a little. I could tell that Alexis traumatised the living shit out of him, but he deserves it to be honest. "What's your name?" I asked and he quickly replied with "Jonathan". I nodded my head.

"You are going to my area next, so we'll see if you can do coding and hacking." I said to him which he replied with a "yes sir". I opened the doors again and he followed me inside again, Alexis was busy with the shooting now so he headed back to his group.

I went to dad and said that the kid's name is Jonathan and he nodded, then I went back to my group and Angelo was busy with a girl, Angelo pulled me aside and said that this girl is almost as good as Alexis on hacking, but just takes longer than Alexis. I nodded my head and looked over at Alexis's group to see if everything is okay there and I saw no problems.

__Ricardo's pov__

When she fired her gun the whole room went silent and looked at Alexis's group. "I said I will not hesitate to shoot one of you!" Alexis yelled at the two boys. Then she said that they were next up and my group and Marco and Angelo's group went back to our things.

But soon after that it started again. "I'm way more advanced than you are, you are standing in front of the number one mafia leader in the whole wide world, you are causing so many problems right now and that will lead to you getting dragged out of here!" Alexis yelled at him while pointing her gun at him. My group and Marco's group of people, their eyes grew wide in fear as they heard Alexis say that. Marco stood up and walked towards Alexis's group and grabbed the kid and dragged him out of the room.

The kid yelled multiple apologies as he was being dragged out. My group went on and I went to my daughter's group to see if everything is alright there. When I got there, I see this little skinny girl that stood beside Alexis, how is she going to fight at my group, she is so fragile just like when we found Alexis. But I'm not going to judge, she might be very good.

I went back to my group and later on Marco and the boy came back, Marco came to me and said that his name was Jonathan, I nodded my head. I'll keep that in mind.
________________________________

Hi everyone, here is a long chapter, sorry that I haven't been updating, tests are coming up and I write tomorrow.

Have a lovely day!

Total words: 2027