c91-100

At this moment, I saw Jiang Mingdang holding a wine glass and walking towards a table in the corner gracefully.

"Jiang Mingdang has friends at that table?" Sure enough, a beautiful woman was playing with a beautiful woman.

"No way, those sitting there are small manufacturers."

"How can someone who can hook up with Jiang Mingdang be a small manufacturer? Find out who it is?"

.......

ten minutes ago

So when I came to talk to Fan Xiaojuan, I was out of curiosity at the beginning, wanting to see who could make Huaying Factory such a beautiful turnaround.

I have to admit that Fan Xiaojuan quickly became involved with these people, not because of her superb communication skills, but because she was recognized by these people. When she thought of this, Yang Yang felt even worse.

There are some things that he has to admit even if he doesn't want to. Only when he is strong can he make real "friends".

As soon as Yang Mingmin left, Yang Yang came over and said to her in a low voice: "You are amazing. It didn't take long for you to get along with Sister Yang."

Fan Xiaojuan glanced sideways at him: "Do you have any objections?"

Yang Yang said casually: "I may have a problem with you, but I'm afraid you have a problem with me. If I say something, you will choke back several sentences."

hehe.

She saw Jiang Mingdang stand up and walk over: "Sorry, I have a friend here."

Yang Yang burst into laughter with a "chi" sound: "You can have friends, but you don't know how to get in here. Huaying is like this, who has nothing to do with you..."

Before he finished speaking, he saw Jiang Mingdang walking over with a smile on his face: "Sister Fan, I didn't expect you to be here."

Yang Yang's smile froze halfway.

Jiang Mingdang and Fan Xiaojuan are friends.

Not to mention him, even industry bosses like Mr. Zhang have never been associated with someone of Jiang Mingdang's level.

It was Jiang Mingdang who took the initiative to talk to Fan Xiaojuan and respectfully called her "Sister Fan!"

Before everyone at the table could react, Jiang Mingdang said: "It's very boring here. I see there is a Western restaurant outside. Come and sit down?"

——————

The two walked together and ordered a cup of coffee at the western restaurant outside the hotel. They saw Jiang Mingdang's delicate fingers picking up the black coffee and drinking it elegantly.

Jiang Mingdang said, "I didn't know you were working in a garment factory."

Some of the orders in her studio are also made by outsourcing factories, but they have very high requirements for outsourcing factories. Small factories like Huaying are not within their scope of consideration. However, they also have some orders from friends, so they can also consider using them. The Huaying Factory made it, it was just a smooth favor anyway.

Fan Xiaojuan picked up two small boxes of Coffee Mate and threw them in. The white liquid merged with the black coffee. With the stirring of the spoon, the two colors of liquid became light brown".

Who would have thought that the two of them took their children to the park to play together yesterday.

"I only found out what you do today."