Chapter: 33 (Final)

Start from the beginning

She just stand there for she don't know how long, untill she found two arms around her waist from back, startling her.

"I missed you!" The person exclaimed. The voice tell it's Han. She turn around immediately, ready to spoke, but he cut her off with a hug.

"I don't know why, but I just feeling like hugging the hell out of you!" He spoke, tightening the hug.

"Han?" She call him, he hummed in response. "What are we doing here?" He pull back in confusion. "Because, we are supposed to be here?" She frown at him.

"How?" Now he frown. "What are you saying? Of course to study?" She would have laughed at the disgusted face of his when he said 'study' but she was not in the position right now.

"What are you saying Han? Where is Minho?" Han look at her confused. "Who," He stop for just a second. "Is Minho?" She frown. "What are you saying Han? What happened to you?"

Han look at her face in confusion, not getting what step is saying. "I don't understand." She sigh, what happened to him?

She goes to speak but a voice entrap them. "Hello!" When she look at the person, her eyes immediately watered. "Hyunjin?" He smile before taking her in for a hug. "How are you?" She don't reply, but stare at him in confusion.

"Let's go to the class, they are waiting." He spoke. They? Who they?

Han nod, taking Yn's hand, to pull her with them. They were leading the way, while she just stare at them.

What is happening?

Soon they were inside the classroom, there wasn't much, all there present was her friends.

Friends.

The friends she was longing to be close to again.

They heads turn towards them, smiling. She was too lost in seeing them that she don't greet back when they did.

Chan, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Seungmin, jeongin and Felix. She look at their faces one by one.

But she still don't understand anything. She frown when she saw their smiles dropped down. Her eyes traveled to Felix as he get up from his chair, and walked towards her, holding her face with his both hands.

And wap the single tears she don't realized fall from her eye. "Why are you crying?" He ask concerned.

"Did something happened?" She look at her friends, who were now standing close to her. "I-" She don't know what to say right now.

Is it a dream? It definitely doesn't look like one, It feel so real.

Suddenly a voice from behind entrap them. "Gentlemen," The voice hold a mischief in it.

They all turn around. Yn wide her eyes, but soon drop down into relief when she saw Minho.

The boys frown at him, who hold a playful smirk. "Would you mind if I take her for a second?" He goes to step forward, but Felix come in between.

"Who are you?" Changbin ask. Minho look at Yn. "Her friend." Minho glare at Han, who was staring at him in confusion, he give him a smile.

Felix turn towards Yn. "You know him?" She nod almost immediately, and step towards Minho. "Let me go with him."

Minho smile at her, as he hold her hand and drag her out of the class. They stand on a corner, away from the class.

"Minho what is ha-" He cut her off. "It's real." He smile at her, but she just watch him, in confusion. "I don't understand Minho."

"Everything is normal now." She was fast to question again. "Does that mean, it's not another Illusion?" Minho shook his head.

"Then why Han is acting like he don't remember a thing? He don't even remember you?" She question.