New beginning 35

After all of this happened the whole group decided to take a break and focus of themselves.
Summer vacations were coming closer and all of them had their own plans.
And in this process they all were able to get the love deserved either as a partner or a friend.
Hyunjin, Seungmin, Chan and Innie decided to go to Seungmin's district to spend some time with nature peacfully.

Changbin and Felix the district of snow and mountains where mostly wolfs live..ofc Changbin's district as he wanted to introduce felix to his family as a boyfriend.

Where Jisung and Minho decided to stay in the campus for some weeks and than to jisung's district to meet his dad.

|evening|

"Hey..Min..its not fair.. you can teleport...obviously you can come here in one snap..."
Jisung said breathing heavily and pouting. His boyfriend just giggled on his cuteness.
"Hey dont be mad. Sorry I'll not cheat from now on. Come lay here, you're tired." He said while patting on his lap and making space for him on the bench.
Jisung layed his head on minho's lap and looked into his eyes.
"You know Jisung? I love you."
"Yehh i know and i love you too Min."
"No i love you more than before, more than i loved you 3 months ago. In that time when you were kidnapped i realised i loved you more than i have ever loved someone."
"Aww... you know Min? That time was hard for me too but i never lossed the trust and love in you and our group 'cause when we love somone we should have our full trust in them too. Love is not just of romance but also of trust, happiness, sadness and every emotion of your partner."
"Jisung..im scared what if i disappoint you someday? What if you leave me one day? I cant imagine that? Your someone im scared to loss." Minho said geeting a little teary.
"Hey..hey..Min.?" Jisung said while sitting on the bench and holding minho's face in his hands.
"Why are you crying Min? Im not gonna leave you."
"I still fear what would have happened if i was never able to find you. What would have happened to you and Felix. I-i just cant imagine that."

"And you dont have to imagine that also. See you guys came and saved both of us and it happened for a reason and see you got your elder brother back and that a-hole get what he deserved. Everyhing happenes for a reason Min."
"Jisung.." Minho looked at jisung with loved filled in his eyes.
Slowly they leaned in for a kiss, the sound of river water making the environment more soothing, sun seting in one end of the sky and darknees covering the sky from the other end as the pair of swan made a heart, they both kissed eachother,
A kiss filled with all the love they had for eachother,
Love they both were unable to express in words,
Love they knew will never disappear,
And with that they pulled themselves from the kiss and looked eachother in eyes, seeing the universe in eachother's eyes
they meant everything to eachother.

.....

♡♡ i wrote it without planning so its not the best but i did my best in writing the kissing part.. so hope you enjoyed♡♡

|Edit: 12th may| so rn im leaving this book as it is cause i think its near to end and all the characters are good now. But if in future readers want for chapters yhey can simply commment and ill write it but for now I'll see if i had time I'll write something for it.
As i stopped writing ffs now, i had two ffs to start but now im looking to give one to someone so they can write it.

As do check my book called LOVERS.♡

Edit: 16th may 2024
1.5K complete!!!
Thanks alot