Whispers of the Azure Sea, The Orange Blossom Smile

Start from the beginning

“Okay, so... why did you come here? Same like others right?” he asked. He asked this, even at a time like this?

“I don't know” this was the Jay's answer. A honest answer, he didn't know anything.

“Okay, same like others indeed. Nice to meet you, I am Jungwon” small figure replied and smiled.

“I am Jay, can you help me to go back please? I'll pay. Just tell me how much you want, I'll give you. I even can pay double, please help me to go back home” he said.

“Easy, easy. I'll help you, stop crying like a baby” Jungwon replied and chuckled.

He was confused for a moment, he simply said he can help him. Without asking anything, how he came here? Nor his name, just nothing. Only he asked was, why did he come here? That's the most important thing he wanted to know. What the hell is he doing here? In this unknown place.

“Come with me” he heard other male speaks to him. He got no choice rather than following this stranger. His only hope and path to get back to his home.

---

“So... what is this place?” finally he asked, while following the other male. It nearly been 15 minutes, yet they didn't speak a word. He was following this male silently. He hates silence, it makes him nervous. Specially at a time like this, meeting someone new.

“This place doesn't have a proper name, you can call it by any name”

“What kind of place is this? Doesn't have a name, are you kidding me?”

“No, why would I?” he asked and looked at him. Those eyes were giving stearn look, yet glistening like a pair of stars.

They reached to a house. A house that was located in the middle of a flower field. A beautiful orange colour flower field. A huge beautiful Sulfur Cosmos field, glowing under the sun light, and dancing with the wind.

“Wait, Sun? Few minutes ago, it was moon and now sun?”

“Sun?” he mumbled.

“Ah, here it's like this. Kinda strange” Jungwon replied.

“Tell me I am dreaming please”

“No you aren't. Come with me. Don't you wanna go home quickly?”

“Of course I want”

“Let's go inside, that's my house by the way” he said and gave slight smile, a warm one.

Beautiful

---

“So tell me about yourself, at least you know yourself right?”

“I am Jay. I told you”

“Please, about yourself means, not just your name, more information please?”

“You are a stranger, why should I tell you those?”

“Do you wanna go home or wanna stay here?”

“Want to go home please, so my name is Jay...”

“Okay, I know Jay, this will be hard, maybe the hardest one”

“What?”

“Please continue”

“So I am 21 years old, I owned a company and I work there” he ended.

“That's all?”

“What else did you expect?”

“Okay, I'll ask some questions from you. Reply honestly”