"How can two people be same physically and their names also same?" Manohar exclaimed.

"It is said, God will create 7 people with similar features." Devayani said.

"Hmm, Lets go" Shyam said, Arnav too left for office with various thoughts. One by one men left for their respective offices. 

Khushi came out of her room after an hour and came down still unsure. Anjali who noticed her, signaled everyone to be silent.

"Come Khushi, sorry for earlier" Anjali said politely.

"Its ok Mam" Khushi said with small smile.

"She is my mom, you need to take care of her" Anjali said pointing towards rathna.

"Hi Mam, i saw your reports. Dont worry about your health, you will definitely recover" Khushi said, instant tears formed in everyone eyes. Their KHUSHI also used to talk positive always.

"She is my Dadi And she is manorama chachi" Anjali introduced, khushi kept formal namasthe to everyone. 

"I will introduce you to all men at evening" Anjali said. Khushi nodded head. 

"These people are so different from previous cases i worked. They used to treat me like a servant, of course i am one. But here, they seems to be nice." Khushi inner voice said.

"Ya ya very much different. That handsome guy who hugged you, he also treated you different right?" His brain teased her.

"Why he cried?" Her inner voice asked.

"Khushi Kumari Guptha, Dont go there. Previously you faced many problems with your over good nature, just do your business" Her brain warned her.

"I am just khushi" Her inner voice chided.

"Khushi" Anjali slightly shook her, which brought her back from self-talk.

"Sorry, lost in some thoughts" Khushi covered up.

"Sit" Anjali said tapping on empty seat beside her. Khushi looked at others doubtfully, How can she sit with them?

"Sit beta" Devayani said understanding her turmoil. Khushi took seat beside anjali.

"Where were you from? We got your file but we didnt read it" Anjali asked curious to know.

"From *Care* orphanage." Khushi said hesitantly.

"Your parents?" Chachi(manorama) asked her.

"They left me infront of orphanage when i was a baby" Khushi said with slight anger. Whenever she remember her parents, she cant help but to get angry.

"Ohh, sorry beta. How did you got your name as khushi?" Asked Chachi.

"They left a paper with my name and birth date along with me" She said.

"Ok" 

"Mam, i wrote you timetable." Khushi said looking at rathna.

"Within 6 months you will be back to normal" Khushi said with genuine smile. Everyone smiled with her.

Rest of the day passed in jiff, Raizada's amazed khushi with their hostility again.

They sat in living hall in evening. 

"I am a nurse, why you guys treating me so good?" She asked, she cant keep things to herself and there is no control for her mouth.

"You are not just nurse. You are here to take care of someone very important to us, so you are important too" Anjali answered, khushi heart swelled for the first time seeing real, genuine relation depth.

All men except arnav returned back.

"Khushi this is our father and chacha" Anjali introduced them to khushi.

"He is shyam, my husband and lawyer" Khushi smiled towards him. 

"He is akash, our brother" Khushi smiled at him too but he extended hand for a handshake. 

"The one you met morning, he is arnav my another brother. He will come late today. Only person left is my daughter Kiara, she went on school trip." Anjali said, Khushi remember arnav. Her thoughts again went to his reaction on seeing her. What made him so shocked and emotional?

"Dont feel awkward beta, feel home" Aravind said. Once, he was very serious, less spoke person. But his daughter-in-law changed him. 

They all are seeing Khushi Sinha in her and are happy for time being. Arnav also saw Khushi Sinha in her thats why he is not willing to come home. He is afraid of his reaction towards her. What if he does something stupid like he did in morning. Its not like his love for his wife is soo weak, that he will attract towards another girl. But, its his LOVE is strong for his wife and another girl is exactly looking like his wife. 

"I need to stay away from her till she leave our home." He decided. 

"I am sorry KHUSH, For a moment i thought you came back to me" He said to his wife pic, a lone tear came out of his eyes. 

"I am trying to move on but how can i? My soul is with you? How can i move on without my soul? Why Ma is not understanding me Khush? I cant live with anyone other than you? I love you and I miss you" He said not bothering about wiping his tears.

A lone soul who is watching all this tried to control herself, she is unable to see him in this state. She always saw him in powerful, lovely and happy state. Its paining to see him like this. More than that, the fact that she is unable to do anything to bring back happiness in his life is paining her more.

"God, You took away some important persons in my life, i didnt complained. I was happy with whatever you gave me, i never asked you anything. Now help me, show me some path to make HIM happy. I cant see him like this" Soul prayed to god. 

When God's favorite child is asking for help, How can She(GOD) deny it? Lets see what miracle she does?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys, This is the first chapter and hope everyone liked it? Any idea who is that Soul? 

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors.

Please vote and comment. Thank you all.....