05

Via Instagram

Today 4:13 PM

Today 4:13 PM

angelesisha:
Is it okay if I share something, again? 😂 You might be bored but if you insist I'll share😂

phrixusmontenegro:
I enjoy talking to you, Eri. Of course 😁

angelesisha:
Okay it started when I was in 8th grade. Do we have the same school style?

phrixusmontenegro:
Hmm, 8th grade must be year 8 here, so 13-14?

angelesisha:
Yeah yeah

So this guy caught my attention, it was my first time seeing him because we don't have the same school

Then I thought to myself that "I'll crush him"

phrixusmontenegro:
Hahaha, have a crush on him 😂

angelesisha:
But then, i didn't realize it would be taken seriously. Then every time we cross paths, my day is solved. The funny thing is, I don't even know his name so I just created a name for him. Which is "Kuyang Sovereign" Kuya is brother while sovereign is the name of his school.

Then we often cross paths and there is one time I'm with my Mama, we are doing groceries at the mini market. There's a background music which I sing along to, the title of it is "Tadhana" means Destiny in English. Then I'm just humming that time. He was looking at me which made my forehead creased because I'm confused that time why he's looking at me, then I just didn't mind him that time and focused my attention on others. It didn't sink in my mind immediately that it was him. Then I proceed, then suddenly I stopped walking. That's when I realized that it was him, I didn't recognize him that time because he didn't have a mustache which is different the first time I saw him. So I freaked out but then I managed to act normal 😂.

Even after two years, still didn't know his name, just calling him the name I created for him. Even my friends, doesn't have any idea who I like. They even pairing me up with one of my closest friend which is funny, because I have this barrier that once they become my friends they'll stay as my friends.

phrixusmontenegro:
Hahaha, that's called the freind zone, beautiful 😂

angelesisha:
Until one of my friend got a crush on him too, which was okay with me. He's just my crush. Then she found out the name of our crush, which made me know his name too. So thanks to my friend after 2 years I already know his name 😂.

Then it became 3 years and I still have a crush on him, but I rarely see him because he's in college at that time. And my class was an afternoon to night shift. Then one time, first time seeing him again after a very long time. We were in a milktea shop then he came, but he's not alone.