I bought a house on the sly to make up for it. The Sun family's house only cost a little over 10,000 yuan. Back then, their company raised funds to build a house and it only cost 20,000 yuan.

While the child was looking down in frustration, Fan Xiaojuan also smacked her face: "That's right, our factory is alive."

Han Jiang was still a little recovered, but his eyes were duller than before.

I'm not used to it, I'm not used to it, my wife is making money.

Looks confused.

She found him in this state particularly amusing, and looked at him with a smile on her face.

As for Han Xingchen, because of the frustration of not playing ball, he squatted on the ground and drew circles. He only saw a furry little head with a melon on top. Naturally, he didn't know what his parents were talking about.

Fan Xiaojuan especially liked to see this look on the man's face. She held his hand with a smile on her face and told him everything about the recent events in the factory. She was in high spirits especially when she talked about the recent trade fair. .

With money in hand and confidence in mind, people are in a better mental state.

"I also thought there would be so many people coming. I thought it would be good to hold an event to attract some people. Who knew so many people came on the first day? I thought there would be many people anyway, so I tried to hang up the clothes in the factory. Just sell it, it won’t cost anything anyway.”

"I told the old factory manager at the time that I was sure of it, so I took out the clothes hanging on the outside and put them up for sale. Who knew there were so many people coming, and we sold more than 8,000 yuan on the first day!"

No wonder there were so many examples of people going into business overseas in the 1990s and suddenly becoming rich. Money was so easy to make at the time.

After Fan Xiaojuan finished speaking, Han Jiang realized what was going on.

Windfall comes from heaven.

He was not the kind of man who didn't want his wife to make money. On the contrary, he was happy for her, especially after hearing the news that he thought was "bad" and then hearing the bonus, he felt full of energy.

He picked up his daughter who was squatting on the ground and drawing circles.

Han Xingchen was still confused, with an oil bottle hanging on his lips: "What fun is making money, but I want to play ball."

There are more and more children playing table tennis now.

When the school offers this course, it is all done by outsiders.

Fan Xiaojuan lowered her head and touched Han Xingchen's little head: "Do you have many people playing together?"

"There are too many." Han Xingchen was a little frustrated: "They can't even be ranked on the stage."

"What should we do?"

"Mom, should we buy a table at home? We can play whenever we want, so we don't want to compete with those brats for the table. They all bully us."

Han Xingchen had just passed the table tennis table, and little kids didn't even bother to play with such a young child.

She is so small that most children would not want to fight with her.

Fan Xiaojuan found her look like this very funny, especially her drooping eyes, which was particularly aggrieved.

Starting from the 1990s, people's income levels will also increase significantly, and art and sports training will slowly emerge.