Seven

"Mr Gupta. You and your so called perspective son in law. Both of you can get out of my office right now. Or I won't mind calling guards to throw you out"said Arnav as he sat,leaning on his chair.

Shashi Gupta and his to be son in law,Aditya walked out of the office..

"Uncle. Why did you stop me again and again? I would have broken his nose for talking to you like that."said Aaditya as he clenched is fist in anger..

"You donot know him. That is why you are talking like this. Come on. We have even better weapon against him"said Sashi and walked towards his car..

Aaditya wondered what kind of weapon was he talking about. He walked towards the car and both drove off to Gupta house..

Sashi got out of the car..And Aaditya held him together,as they walked inside.

Mrs Gupta and Khushi sitting,cutting some vegetables saw it. Then Khushi rushed towards them..

"Babuji. What happened? Who made you like this? Aaditya. You tell me. What happened to him?"said Khushi anxious for her father..

"Khushi,let him breathe"Mrs Gupta said as Aaditya made him sst down..

"We went to AR. To meet ASR. For the contract he snatched away from us"said Aaditya..

And Khushi stood up. Turning on her heels,she walked towards her room. Picking up her bag and keys. She drove off to AR. Forgetting to look back at the smirking trio..

Arnav sat counting..He knew very well what would happen. Sashi Gupta would use Khushi. He had shown it to him to make him believe..

It was high time,Khushi saw who she was. And what she was dealing with. He could not always handle all her messes and be blamed..

"Arnav Singh Raizada..Who do you think of yourself?"a loud shout echoed inside AR. Everyone looked up.

But one glare from Arnav and they turned away..

"Who do you think of yourself? How dare you let anyone hurt my husband? How dare you let anyone insult him? You.."she was about to continue but her lips were sealed by certain someone.

Even if lips were sealed,her hands and legs were still moving. Sighing he picked her up.

"Shhh. It's okay. You are here. That is all I need"he said,holding her close..

What kind of love this was,she often wondered. In this big world,he was just looking for her. If she was here,he was calm. Why? She could never find out..

"So you let them hurt you. Again? Arnavji. It's not good. They are using you"she spoke..

"Hmm. I know"he mumbled as he slept peacefully in her lap.

She sighed. His insomnia had hit again it seemed. And the man was a demon when his insomnia starts. He becomes workoholic. A fire breathing dragon..

"You smell like onion. Were you cooking something?"he asked as he turned around to snuggle more into her.

"Hmm. Was cutting onions"she agreed..

"Khushi. Donot go away anymore. I cannot survive without you anymore. It's killing me here"he said pointing his heart..

He was whinning like a child. Vulnerable,lonely. She gulped her tears.

He sighed and got up.

"Go. Go back Khushi. I love you"he said kissing her forehead.

She closed her eyes..

But sat there. He looked at her strangely. Was she not the one running away always?

"Tell me how to deal with them Arnavji. I want to end it all"she asked looking at him..

He nodded. But a big grin replaced his sad face.

"Khushi. Provoke them. Provoke them to reveal what they want from you. Then use your emotions to prove them that you are hurt. It would hurt. But sometimes crashing headfast is the only way. Especially when it comes to matter of emotions. I have thousands of ways to end this little game. But Khushi. Ending it for good,it needs few things. Fix the goal. Then take steps. Corner them in the game and fire. So that. Khushi. It would be a clean game. A masterpiece is always clean Khushi. Never messy"he spoke..

She was intelligent. She would be able to pull out what she needed from it.

Khushi kissed him hard on lips and left.

Arnav stood by the window,looking at her.

Waiting..

And a drama started..

Gupta family saw a new Khushi. Vulnerable. Silent. Crying. Breaking down. Seeking company. Being clingy.

Taking Aaditya to shopping. Buying till he felt his soul bleed. But then giving those things to him. Still. He saw the gaping wound in his wallet.

And complaining about everything..Again and again. About how poor her life was. How hard it was for her. She could read what was going on Aaditya's mind.

Soon. It was the time for outburst. She broke down infront of her sister. On how she was not worthy of him. How she was not perfect.

That is what Aaditya was waiting. He immediately broke the engagement. And announced the engagement with her sister. Afterall. She was the daughter of the elder brother of Sashi Gupta.

Khushi smiled sadly as she put flowers on the groom and bride taking pheras.

Later when Sashi came to her room with the papers of property. A car stopped infront of their house..

There he stood. Arnav Singh Raizada.

"Mr Gupta. As Miss Khushi Gupta is my legally wedded wife. I think you should seek my opinion here. As I am the co owner of her assets and she is mine. All her assets,if something happens to anyone of us, would go to charitable trust. And without one of us. It won't be of any use"he said as Khushi walked towards him.

He smiled and wishpered. I missed you. She smiled back.

And both walked towards home,leaving a Sashi Gupta looking open mouthed..