Chapter 1

"Mephy! You almost ran a poor boy over!" Belladonna called looking out the window of the bright pink limo, Mephisto had gotten the limousine that matched Belladonna's hair color and it did perfectly.

"Well, Well, Well I see the sun is out! Its a glorious day for new beginnings, wouldn't you say Bell" Mephisto said stepping out of the limo winking.

"Tis is nice day" Belladonna said peaking her head out before stepping out fully.

"You have a freaky car, and if you want me to get in it tell me where your taking me first" Rin said and Belladonna scoffed.

"The car is not freaky! Pinkie is a beauty! And Mephy is taking you to True Cross Academy, where else would an uncultured boy with only a Junior High degree be taken?"

"To True Cross Academy?" Rin looked stunned

"Indeed, its all as Bell said. You see I am the director of True Cross Academy, thats the official title anyway," Mephisto said a smile still plastered on his face.

"Huh!" In looked even more stunned

"Eloquently said" Belladonna mumbled

"Starting today your a full time student at our prestigious institution" Mephisto told Rin

"Sorry to keep you waiting" Yukio called as he walked toward the small group "Im so glad this worked out, now we can stay together"

"Yukio" Rin grumbled looking up the street at him.

"Thanks for helping us out Mr.Faust" Yukio thanked Mephisto

"Mr.Faust? What happened to Mephisto?" Rin asked the purple haired demon

"Yes well, officially my name is Johann Faust V, officially get it"

"Huh?"

"All abord gentlemen, and ladies, True Cross Academy awaits!" Mephisto shouted turning so his cap caught the wind and flapped in the breeze.

The group sat in silence for a long portion of the ride, the only tune was from Mephisto's mouth as he whistled.

"Damn" Rin breathed

"Hmm? Whats wrong?" Yukio asked looking up from his book

"Aww nothing, by the way where were you this morning anyway?"

"Visiting Dads grave. Did you go?"

"Nah I didn't"

"Typical you, i suppose" Yukio sighed

"Well just a few minutes more and we will be in the center of True Cross Academy Town" Belladonna said pointing out the window.

"Welcome to True Cross Academy!" Pheles said as Rin looked behind him at the giant lump of buildings on top of buildings that was True Cross Academy.

"Holy crap" Rin breathed

"Every learning facility under the sun can be found right here in Academy town! Enjoy, dig in and study to your hearts content!" he moved and covered Belladonna's whole face with his hand "Now Rin change into your uniform! Bell no peaking!"

As Rin changed he also watched in amazement at how this 'Bell' girl did not move an inch to peek or even try to move away the clowns hand! She did exactly what he said. Rin finished knotting his tie with a quick thump as he pulled one final knot into the tie.

"May I please look now? Mephy your hands smell to much like candy for my taste" Belladonna complained

"Oh of course love you can" Pheles said removing his hand.