𝟎𝟎

𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚢𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚢𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎

"You good?" Chozen asked Sevyn who laid beneath him.

Sevyn France had never understood the concept of what it meant to have a one night stand without further relations. She also hadn't grasped or processed that she'd be the one to ever have one.

After all, she had never had sex.

For as long as she could remember, Sevyn had always figured she'd marry her ex-boyfriend Saint. She never sought out anyone else and because she hadn't, she practically saved herself for him.

That was up until she had caught him cheating on her three hours ago.

"Mm?" she finally responded and searched his facial expressions.

Chozen furrowed his brows and pursed his lips as he looked down at her but Sevyn disregarded the look of blatant confusion on his face as she placed her palm upwards and pressed it to his face, bringing him in closer.

She encountered her lips with his and enraptured in how full they were pressed against hers. He took the initiative to part her lips and gently suck on her tongue as he raked her waist with his hand but as he lowered them and tapped her thighs so she could open them, she held them together and this time; he pulled away from the kiss.

"You a virgin?" he asked her and looked over her again. Chozen had experienced many one night stands and if it was one thing he didn't do; he didn't do virgins.

When she didn't answer, he slowly sucked in his breath and stood up from the bed before turning to face her and turning back over his shoulders.

"Ion have sex with virgins."

Sevyn's face flushed with embarrassment as she sat up in the bed. Downstairs, a frat party was being held and she wasn't in the mood to leave anytime soon.

If she left, she'd have to be alone and if she was alone, she'd have to process that Saint had actually cheated on her. She didn't have anyone to be alone with and her two best friends were drunk downstairs as well.

"Can you stay?" Sevyn finally mustered up the courage to speak. She watched as he turned back around, after grabbing his shirt off of the ground.

"Stay?"

"Yeah." She nodded slowly. "I'm sorry. I ruined it, didn't I?"

"You want me to be honest?"

When she didn't answer, Chozen stifled a chuckle as he proceeded to sit down at the edge of the bed while she pushed herself against the bed-board behind her.

She looked him over once more and realized she didn't even know his name but was willing to have sex with him.

"It's nice to meet you." She said again. "I'm Sevyn."

"Chozen."

He analyzed her and for some reason, he figured she wasn't asking him to stay for no reason but he wasn't debating against it. He wasn't in the same mood to leave and process what he had done to his now ex girlfriend.

"This is how you wanted to lose your virginity?" he asked her.

He didn't mean any disrespect behind it, it's just that she didn't seem like the rest of the girls he had slept with and he only knew that because he had seen her around campus but had never heard about her.

If he didn't know any better, he would say she took him by surprise.

"No." Sevyn shook her head. "To be honest with you, I don't know what I thought I was doing."

"Mhm."

"Why don't you have sex with virgins?"

"Not really my thing." He shrugged. "Some virgins tend to want something more serious from niggas afterwards and I'm not into that."

"I agree." She nodded her head.

The two began a series of various conversations and by the time they had settled on their fifth topic of the night, it was already three in the morning.

"If you weren't in love with her, why were you with her?" Sevyn asked him, referring to his ex-girlfriend.

"Nah I think I loved her. I don't know." He told her. "I just wasn't ready for someone like her and I know that shit sounds bad on my behalf but its the truth."

"But if you did love her, you wouldn't have hurt her." Sevyn said quietly.

"You right." He said and glanced over at her. "You thought if you had sex with me, it would make it easier for you to get over dude huh?"

Sevyn thought about his question before answering because now that she was finally being asked, it'd mean she'd have to think on why she'd even go through with a one night stand in the first place.

"Yeah probably." She answered truthfully. "I just don't understand how you can cheat on someone you've been with for so long with someone you've known for only a couple of hours."

Chozen preserved her statement and thought to himself. The two were different, most likely too different. The way she viewed certain things, he thought the opposite except when he shared his perspective on certain topics; she didn't go out of her way to argue with him.

She accepted how he thought but still stood firm on her beliefs. He didn't understand how anyone could cheat on her.

But then again, it was contradictory because he was a cheater.

"Its getting late." He said finally and she looked up at him. "You tired?"

"I can't sleep." She gave a warm smile and shrugged. "You?"

"Yeah I'm tired." He nodded. "Ion gotta leave if you don't want me to though."

He had figured that just as much as she needed his comfort, he needed her's. Not because he knew her because he didn't, but because just like her; he didn't want to be alone tonight.

She didn't say anything, instead she refrained from crying because of how overwhelmed she felt and laid her head back down and he did as well.

While Sevyn thought about Saint, Chozen thought about his mistake of cheating on the girl he thought he loved.

"Goodnight, Chozen."

"Goodnight."

what y'all think? lemme know if y'all want this book to continue