𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

Got too much pride to let no burnt nigga slime me out

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐋
[ Northside ]

𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

𝟸:𝟶𝟶𝙿𝙼

"Wait baby c'mere!" De'Lennox chased after her two year old daughter, holding her pants. They have somewhere to be very soon, and she's being funny.

Leilani giggled as her mother finally caught her, "Oh you think it's funny! C'mon, let's put these pants on. Your grandma will have a fit."

De'Lennox scoops her up and brings her into the living room to finish getting dressed. The front door opens as Von and Rizz enter the house. "Y'all still not ready?" Rizz questions as she goes into the kitchen for a snack as Von approaches his daughter and girlfriend.
"Obviously not!" De'Lennox answered as she fixed Leilani's pants, then touched up her hair.

"Okay, now we're ready." She stood up as Von picked Leilani up. "You good?" He asks her as he plants a soft kiss on her forehead. "I'm fine." She picked up her purse as for Leilani's diaper bag, then followed Rizz and Von out the house.

Back at her mom's house, she was throwing a birthday party for her younger brother Jhavi. He was turning 21 years old, which is a pretty big thing.

"Dee you mind, helping Eleanore out with the bags?" Shayla asks De'Lennox as she fixed Leilani something to eat. "I'm doing something."

"I got it, you go help Eleanore." She sighed before giving her mother the plate of food, then headed outside to meet her sister.
All four doors of the car were opened as Eleanore, Von, Rizz and Loyal take groceries out the car. "Y'all don't need my help."

Rizz giggled as Eleanore mean mugged her, "What? I'm serious, y'all got it. I'll just watch." She did just that as they went back and forth between the car and house.
Loyal approached De'Lennox holding two cups, extending his arm out to her so she'll take it. She pushed his arm back gently, declining the drink. "You know, I don't drink anymore."

"My fault, I forgot." She shook her head and turned away, she peeped Von talking on the phone with someone as Rizz and Eleanore closed all the doors of the car, before approaching her. "You good Dee?"

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" She was starting to get a bit annoyed, with everyone asking her that or kind of walking on egg shells around her. She knew what was happening and she wanted to put it past her, like she did for the last 7 years.