Hyunwoo: The Aloof Boyfriend❤️‍🔥

Start from the beginning

"You alright?" He lifts his brow and you don't even spare him a look when you nod.

"Yep. Just fine." You moped, pretending to care about what he was watching.  Hyunwoo knew you didn't. You hated sports and usually only tolerated them if it gave you an excuse to cuddle on him while he watched. But you didn't seem to be in the cuddling mood either.

After watching you squirm lower against the corner of the couch for a few more seconds, he stoops his head over his bowl with his chopsticks in hand, blowing the noodles and pushing them around in a mini whirlpool before bringing a nest of them to his lips.

"Hmm. Doesn't seem like it.." he mutters before he blows the bundle of noodles again,  slurping them into his mouth shortly after. Your jaw tenses and you shoot him a side eye to watch him continue to eat his food and watch TV, not showing you any signs of concern.

It didn't help that he looked so good, half-naked, sitting shirtless in his baggy sweat pants that stretched widely from how his legs were spread.

Hyunwoo says nothing else to you for several minutes and it finally gets to you. A frustrated huff from the opposite end of the couch has Hyunwoo turning his head to look at you again, this time with his brow creased deeply in annoyance.

"Is there something you want to talk about or are you just angry to be angry?" He asks you and the lack of a clue in his voice has your chest churning.

Of course, there was but you didn't want to sound childish for being upset over Hyunwoo seemingly forgetting that today was your anniversary. It has been a year and while he might not be counting, you were.

You didn't expect anything grand from him but at least him letting you know he remembered. But he didn't mention it at all today. And to add insult to injury, you'd bought his gift two months ago and it was hidden in your apartment, ready and waiting to be given.

Not that you were a tit-for-tat type of person, but the gift represented the thought of him being in your life this long, and the fact that he hadn't even acknowledged it hurt your feelings a little bit.

"I don't know...Is there?" you bounce your knee over the other as you glare at him piercingly.

Hyunwoo just blinks as he stares back at you, visibly perplexed to the point where you just stand up from the couch abruptly and stomp out of the living room. His eyes follow you until you disappear down the hallway and he lets out a heavy sigh before dropping the chopsticks in the bowl.

Physically💋

Hyunwoo isn't outwardly affectionate. Not really big on PDA but will stake his claim on you in public by keeping his hand on your thigh while seated, holding your hand while walking, or holding your waist while waiting in line somewhere. He's the jealous type but he'll never tell you. So he just makes sure to keep his hands on you in some way to make it clear you're with him.

In private, he's similar. Not overly affectionate in daily life but he never leaves you without a heartfelt kiss on the lips, accompanied by a pleasantly suffocating bear hug. Or, when he suspects that you are upset with him and are having some difficulties with expressing yourself, he likes to walk up behind you and place the softest kiss on your neck, then your shoulder, as he pulls you into an intimate embrace with your back against his chest.

"Tell me what's wrong." He says against the curve of your neck. His lips always felt good when they were on your skin and his arms, firm and smooth to the touch, always made your body melt against him when he held you like this.

He'd caught you in the bedroom shortly after you stormed out, standing in front of your mirror that was mounted on the wall across from the bed. You were about to remove your jewelry and get ready to call it a night when he approached you.