Chapter 3

After a hour or so of me flying and Flame's horse running we arrived at the castle. I decided to fly up in the clouds and once Flame told the guards that I was coming I flew down and up to the castle doors.

We walked in the castle and I was not suprised on how it looked. It pretty much just looked the same as it did the last time I was here.

It still had the ugly, old paintings and the silky white furniture that looked as old as the paintings. I looked at Flame who was standing straight and tall like he we're the king.

I laughed, just soft enough for him not to hear. He looked at me then rolled his eyes as we approached the throne room doors.

"Put your wings away." Flame demanded.

I rolled my eyes and pulled them back into the tattoo's, but refused to put my coat back on.

It was freaking one hundred degrees in here. I'm not gonna sweat in this place. So I placed my bag at the outside of the doors on one of the hooks where some coats were already hanging.

"Ready?" Flame asked me and I nodded.

Flame then looked over to the guards and nodded his head. The guards nodded back watching me very closely as they pushed the doors open.

Once the doors were all the way open, me and Flame walked in. Inside was a almost completely empty room. There was only three chairs all the way infront of us. In one was the king, in the other the queen, and in the last one was the prince.

"Farther was is an elf doing in our castle?" The prince asked.

"Kyle, be nice." The queen hissed getting up from her throne.

"Welcome, Fern to our castle. I see you have agreed, on our offer." The queen announced.

"I have" I anwsered with a nod.

"Wonderful, then you must escort the prince to the king of stones castle safe and sound. So he may marry the young princess and unite our kingdoms." The king said as if the room was filled with people.

"Farther you said that I would be escorted to the King of stones castle with your finnest men! Not a woman, especially not one who is a elf!" The prince yelled.

That just ticked me off!

"You know what never mind. I am not going to help get a snotty little prince anywhere if I will be treated like a disease." I said as my hair went up in flames and my wings unfold from my skin.

I quickly turned around and headed twords the doors.

"WAIT!!" The queen shouted.

I took a breath letting my hair turn back to normal, as I turned back to the queen.

"I'm terribly sorry for my son's behavior, and I take full responsibility for it. But I have seen you fight, I remember when we fought the war against the dark relm. You fought by our side very well, and proved that you are one of the best fighters in the kingdom. I know even though you helped us win that war you still ended up being hated by our kingdom. But we need you to help us in this situation as you did the last. If we don't unite our kingdoms there will be another war, and many who will be lost. Not if you help us unite them, will you live in peace." The queen speeched.

I thought for a moment then looked back up to the queen.

"He better be ready in an hour." I said then walked out the doors.

I bet I'm gonna regret that decision.