She couldn't help but sigh: "Look at how our family used to live here. If I hadn't had to go abroad..."

I can't say this anymore.

Daughter Han Xingchen has been sensible since she was a child. Instead, she comforted her and said, "It's okay, Mom. Everyone has a destiny. Maybe our family is not destined to get rich."

Husband Han Jiang also said: "Yes, there were not many people going abroad like us back then?"

Walking out of the alley, she caught a glimpse of her husband secretly wiping away tears. The handsome husband in his youth had become rumpled due to long-term hard work. The man, who was nearly 1.8 meters tall, looked extremely old when he was only in his fifties.

She suffered from lumbar disc herniation, cervical spondylosis, and she had tenosynovitis in her wrists due to cooking and cooking. She couldn't even carry a towel when it rained.

As for my daughter, she was lively and cheerful when she was a child. After going abroad, she didn't understand the language and was discriminated against by her new classmates.

Later, I gradually stopped talking. Now that I'm in my thirties, I don't dare to take any ideas. I just listen to my mother in everything.

The more sensible the daughter is, the more understanding her husband shows, which makes her feel panicked. Now speaking, she is just a pretentious person, and her husband is soft-hearted, so he will listen to her nonsense.

It would be nice if someone scolded her!

Being coaxed by the two of them, she became even more panicked.

When I returned to the hotel and lay down, I felt that I had a heart attack and was short of breath. Then I heard the whine of an ambulance arriving. As soon as I woke up, I found that I was seeing this scene.

Could this be a dream?

Fan Xiaojuan pinched her face, it hurt!

She sat up from the bed and started to put on her clothes. The outside also started to get lively. There were sounds all around her like neighbors lighting stoves for cooking, breakfast sellers yelling at their stalls, and people going out to take out the night fragrance and take out the garbage and collide with each other... ....

The courtyard is a first-in-class courtyard. She and her mother rented here in the early years. Later, she married Han Jiang. Han Jiang bought it as a wedding house with only 7,000 yuan in savings.

The bedroom is not big. She and her husband live in a 1.5-meter canopy bed. Their daughter still sleeps on the wire bed she had when she was a child. The two beds are close to each other and they are tightly packed. Next to the wall is a set of high-low cabinets that were very popular in the 1990s. Clothes are placed in the high cabinets, and a 17-inch black-and-white TV is placed on top of the low cabinets, which was considered standard equipment for working-class families at the time.

She put on her big cotton-padded jacket and cotton pants and got out of bed, stepping into the pit with her feet.

She lowered her head and almost laughed.

If this was a dream, it would be too realistic. There was a pit under her bed. Han Jiang knocked it when he was moving furniture. It made her feel distressed at the time.

My husband once proudly said that when we have money, we can replace it with terrazzo and we won't be afraid of any trouble!

chapter 2

People these days don't pay much attention to communication or quality education. The only thing they believe in is that filial sons will emerge from the stick.