Chapter 20

Felix took Hyunjin's hand as they walked upstairs. He didn't say anything, no reply to Hyunjin's question.

He could hear loud noises from behind and the blonde knew it was for the two of them.

Hyunjin was confused. Felix didn't say anything to him. Did he really want to do it with him?

"Felix if you're not ready we don't have to do it." Hyunjin said as they walked inside an empty bedroom.

The blonde locked it and turned around before pulling the brunette in a rough kiss.

"I want you, I'm ready."

Hyunjin looked at Felix with concern. "Are you really sure? I don't want to mess anything up because of this, and it's your first time too."

Felix smiled as he cupped the brunettes face. "Don't worry Hyun, as long as we have fun which we will then it's okay. And that's all that matters."

Hyunjin smiled back as he pecked the blonde. "Okay."

The brunette leaned in again, this time kissing the blonde softly. Felix let Hyunjin take control of the kiss as he moved backwards, his back hitting the wall and Hyunjin leaning forward.

The blonde wrapped his arms around the brunettes neck pulling Hyunjin closer to him, wanting to close the gap between him.

He heard a moan from the brunette, feeling his groin against him, the blonde groaned.

Hyunjin continued to kiss Felix, slowly moving his way down to his neck. The blonde closed his eyes at the feeling on his neck.

Hyunjin stopped and looked up. He smiled at the marks he made on Felix. "Do you want to really do it?"

Felix understood what Hyunjin meant as his hands were on the blonde belt. The blonde nodded.

"It'll be okay I promise. You'll love it." Hyunjin pecked the blonde as he unbuckled his pants.

He stripped them off, Hyunjin smiled seeing the blonde hardened. Felix looked down as the older ran his tongue across the tip of Felix's crotch.

The blonde moaned as he hung his head back against the wall in pleasure. He gripped onto Hyunjin's hair feeling so blissful. Felix was in heaven.

Hyunjin held onto the blonde's hard as he began to palm him, rubbing his length. He smiled as he heard Felix's moans which made it sound hot coming from the blonde.

Hyunjin licked the blonde's length now as he moved up and down. He wanted to make Felix feel good and quite clearly he was as he heard those amazing sounds coming from the blonde.

The blonde rolled his eyes back, this felt so good to him.

"H-Hyunjin, I'm close." Felix managed to say as he felt a knot build up in his stomach. He would release soon.

Hyunjin continued, he was going to pull away when he felt sticky liquid fill his mouth. Felix moaned at his limit.

He panted heavily as he ran his hand through his hair. "Sorry-"

"It's okay." Hyunjin said as he wiped the semen from his mouth.

The brunette kissed Felix even though his lips were swollen. "We should go back down. We can have sex another time, at least you got a blowjob."

Felix nodded in response. "Alright, thank you." The blonde pecked the brunette and smiled.

He began to open the door when he felt a grasp on his wrist. "Wait, before we go back down Lix, I want to show you something... and ask you something too."