Chapter 8 : Claim

Happy Valentine Day 

My Expensive Bishes🌹❤

14/02/24

꒷︶꒷꒥꒷‧₊˚૮꒰˵•ᵜ•˵꒱ა‧₊˚꒷︶꒷꒥꒷

Taehyung was glad when Jeongguk agree with turning the light off and only allowed the candles to be the source of light in the room-  which was actually quite bright but also better. 

"I can feel how anxious and  scared you are darling.....you can still say, no", Jeongguk said in a calm tone sitting infront him and Taehyung finally look up in the shining red eyes of his alpha.... His.. 

If he doesn't allow the tradition now he will have to answer multiple  questions and anger of the olders in the morning and Taehyung, better feel anxious and do the tradition than face those rich arrogant stupid ancient toothbrushes.... 

" Its okay just... Just do it", he move his hands away from his lap and Jeongguk smile knowingly. 

He started with the earrings, taking his time to put it on the omega who was visibly getting affected by the touches and closeness. Jeongguk pick up the golden necklace a small beautifully written initially on it 'JJ'. He lean closer and Taehyung almost whimper when the tip of their nose touches. Jeongguk stare at him while hooking the necklace . 

Jeongguk was a tease for sure because when Taehyung find himself melting, the alpha brush very lightly their lips together. Both were aware of Taehyung's changing scent which was turning more sweeter and arousing but none mention it and the omega was grateful towards the silent  man. 

Jeongguk look at his omega with pride before getting closer and pecking the Omega's neck who felt goosebumps. Jeongguk ignore it then he continues with getting the thin golden bracelet on Taehyung's each wrists leaving kissing on it.