3. Stelle

The trio went through the portal that appeared in another room. The Stellaron is at the centre of the room inside a glass cage like structure as the three of them looked at it.

"Interesting, she's a member of the Genius Society alright." Kafka said as she looked at the room.

"The Stellaron is up ahead, let's hurry." Silver Wolf said as she looked at the Stellaron.

Ryukendo just stayed silent as he watched them move towards the Stellaron. Kafka stood in front of it and looked at it while Silver Wolf was looking at her hologram.

"It has its own security system... I guess even for Herta, a Stellaron is no ordinary rarity." Silver Wolf said as she looked at the cancer.

"Can you get it?" Kafka asked the girl.

"Of course, even the genius Herta can't compete with me when it comes to hacking." Silver Wolf said as she scoffed.

"Careful now. You might not like it when Herta retaliates." Ryukendo said to the girl.

"Yeah right. What is she gonna do? Sick the IPC on me?" Silver Wolf asked as she rolled her eyes in response.

Ryukendo just shrugged his shoulders while Kafka watched the interaction before turning to look at the Stellaron.

"Anyways, I'll also count on you with the preparation of the receptacle." Kafka said as she looked at the Stellaron.

Silver Wolf nodded before she fiddled with the hologram and sent a screen to Kafka as she looked at it.

"The Receptacles ready. Your call." Silver Wolf said as she looked at the woman.

"Elio said this decision will bring about lots of changes." Kafka said with a smile as she looked at the screen.

"He also said, it must be you who makes it." Silver Wolf said as she looked at her.

"I know. It just feels a bit weird since we are giving away a Stellaron." Kafka said as she looked at the screen.

Kafka looked at the screen and the Stellaron for a few seconds as Silver Wolf was losing patience.

"You're gonna think for this long? Didn't make up your mind when you got out of bed this morning?" Silver Wolf said to the woman a bit irritated.

"Don't hurry me, Silver Wolf. This is a big decision. Or did you forget that I must be the one to make this decision?" Kafka asked the girl as she sighed at her behaviour.

Silver Wolf looked at Ryukendo who is standing calmly without any sort of indication of hurry.

'Just who in the world is this guy?' Silver Wolf thought to herself as she looked at him.

Ryukendo looked at her as she was a bit surprised but he just looked at her for a few seconds before he looked at Kafka.

'Hmm, what should I eat after this?' Ryukendo thought to himself as he stood there.

"Alright, I've made my decision." Kafka said as she tapped on the screen and tapped a few things.

She then swiped the screen towards Silver Wolf as it became a box on her screen which turned into a button. Kafka used this time to get the Stellaron as she walked towards her comrade. Silver Wolf then pushed the button and a grey haired girl materialised in front of her in data.

 Silver Wolf then pushed the button and a grey haired girl materialised in front of her in data