2

After that night.

Rose still didn't know who that boy was and wanted to find out but it's a bit too late I guess.

Rose then got up out of her bed still tired as she then grabbed some clothes out of her suitcase and she changed into some clothes.

(She wore this)

She then went downstairs with her hair a bit of a mess as she heard a little girl giggle and went to the living room to see Kate,flora and miles, miles noticed her and smirked

Kate then spoke up

"Oh rose!, this is miles."

Kate said as she introduced him they made eye contact.

"We've met."

Miles said still grinning at her.

"Really?"

Kate said a bit surprised.

"Yeah..we have!"

Rose said forcing a smile because she was still nervous about last night and Kate spoke up.

"Well then I'm sure you two will get along!" Kate said and smiled.

"Yeah.. I think so too."

Miles said and looked back down to flora and continued to play with her, and rose asked Kate.

"Is there any food??"

She said as she walked over to the kitchen checking.

"Yes there's food rose."

Kate said sarcastically and rose rolled her eyes

"I was just asking!!"

Rose said a bit irritated and Kate just smiled.

"Yeah Kate she was just asking don't be disrespectful to your daughter now."

Said a voice and both Kate and rose looked towards the voice where miles was just sitting there smiling at them.

"Was that you?" Rose asked miles and he stared at her as she started to get uncomfortable.

"Yeah." Miles replied to rose as he stood up. "I'll be going into my room.. see you later, rose."

Miles said glancing at rose and walked out of the living room as roses eyes widened a bit and watched miles leave.

Later on that day.

Rose was just in her room listening to a radio once again and she slowly drifted off to sleep and she fell into the same orphanage she was in.

She then got up and looked around seeing all of the faces of the kids and adults and she got dragged away by two adults and as they undressed her she tried to scream but her mouth got covered.

She muffled screamed as she then sat up from her bed panting and sweating.

"..it's just a dream it's just a dream it's just a dream.."

Rose kept repeating reassuring herself as she then got out of bed she was wearing her PJs.

She then walked downstairs and went to the kitchen to go get herself a drink of water as she turned on the sink she heard a voice

"Nightmares?"

Someone said and as rose turned around in shock she saw Miles. Of course she sighed in relief and spoke

"Uhm..No just couldn't sleep.."

She said and gets some water drinking it as miles smirked.

"Oh yeah??"

He said as he walked towards her and patted her head.

"Y'know it's not good to stay up late at night."

Miles said and stopped patting her head.

"Yeah I know."

Rose said slightly nervous and looked down as miles softly grabbed her chin making her look at him.

(SHE'S 5'4-5'5 WHILE MILES IS 5'7 SO HES NOT THST MUCH TALLER THEB HER)

"Just try to get some sleep, yeah?"

Miles said and smiled as he let go of her chin and walked out of the kitchen leaving her alone.

"I.." she couldn't really get a word out she was a bit flushed.. she continued to drink her water and went back to her room..she thought about miles and how his hand was on her chin..that boy was something else.

End.

(Made this after school lmao-)

610 words or smth