Su Wan saw the satisfaction etched on Lin Rui 's face and smirked , Did he think that he was going to enjoy this ? Fat chance . Lin Rui had no idea that his wife was actually looking forward to creating trouble for him , the only thing he could think of at the moment was Su Wan pumping his member and the feeling of her soft hand as she caressed him .

He could feel the tension in his gut and knew that he was going to come - he just needed one more stroke , one more caress -but just as Lin Rui 's member tightened with the tug of pleasurable wave that was on the verge of crashing , Su Wan stopped .

Lin Rui who was lost in the world of ecstasy felt immediately frustrated , why ? Why did Su Wan stopped ? He was so close ! He glared in frustration but Su Wan didn't care about his glare at all . Instead she stood up and wiped her hand on the handkerchief she brought then with an understanding gaze , she looked at Lin Rui and smiled" Ah Rui , you are right we should continue this when we return back to our home . Until then you need to calm down , what if we get caught ?"

Lin Rui who was already frustrated felt even more upset when he heard Su Wan 's teasing words . Heh , his wife was really something - she teased him , aroused him , made him pant like a dog and now she wanted him to forget everything and calm down ? Calm Down ? Was she fu*king kidding him ?

Lin Rui looked at Su Wan 's teasing and complacent expression and immediately felt as if his dignity was being stomped on . Among , his brothers Su Wan dared to mess with him alone because compared to his brothers he was much easier to bully right ?

( Su Wan : no actually you all are equally easy to bully :) )

Lin Rui fully understood why Su Wan dared to act so brashly against him after all unlike his brothers , he spent the least amount of time with her and didn't know much about how to take her in hand - but today , he will teach her a good lesson ! How dare she mock him ! She actually dared to mock him for being weak because he was a scholar then she dared to strip him to nothing leaving him all hot and bothered ! Did she think that just because he was gentle , she could tease him all she wanted ? Today he will teach her that the more gentle a person was the more fierce they were !

Lin Rui was pumped up because of his anger and fuelled with motivation to prove himself thar he couldn't careless about his trembling hands anymore .

**********************

Chapter 202 - [Bonus ] Good Wan Wan

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

Book rated eighteen - read tags before starting don't complain later on

Su Wan didn't think that she would trigger the blackening of her softest husband . She only wanted to tease Lin Rui an then leave him frustrated because she wanted to punish him for scaring her . She casually wiped her hands and was already walking towards the opening of the alley when suddenly someone pulled her by the back of her collar and she was dragged further inside the alley .

" Ah Rui , you -" began Su Wan when she was brought in a dark corner but before she could say anything, Lin Rui smashed his lips against hers and immediately all her words were drowned with this one kiss of Lin Rui . Su Wan was stunned when Lin Rui kissed her all of a sudden but soon all her thoughts seized to exist as Lin Rui 's kissed turned feral .

She had never seen her fourth husband loose control like this , so she was half shocked and half satisfied seeing him lose control . She let Lin Rui control over the situation and press her against the wall - she wanted to see what Lin Rui wanted to do . Thus , she didn't resist instead she linked her arms around his neck and matched the intensity of her kisses with his .