PART 19

It was already the morning. Today on our time table we have our first ever lesson with Professor Lockhart. Then potions with Snape. Then lunch. Then Herbology and then transfigurations. Yeah this day was the day that we have 4 lessons instead of two.

But Herbology and transfigurations? The day couldn't end any worse.

Me and Charlie actually made it on time for breakfast. We arrived and sat down. I looked at the teachers table and locked eyes with the new professor. He had golden hair and looked like he was full of himself.

"Look Luke all the girls are staring at him" Charlie said as I looked around and saw that too. They where all fan girling over him.

"He's not even that good looking" Liam said as him and Noah appeared out of nowhere.

"Where did you two come from!" I exclaimed as they scared me.

"We have been here the whole time" Noah said. No they haven't last time I checked they where both still in bed. Professor Lockhart was still staring at me so I just assumed we were in a staring contest.

As everyone started to eat I stopped staring. But I could still feel his eyes on the side of my head. He was sat next to Snape. Poor Snape.

I finished the last piece of my toast and walked out the great hall with Liam Noah and Charlie by my side. We were walking to our first lesson.

We stood waiting outside and Lockhart finally let us in. We sat at the back like we usually do in most classes. Until Lockhart cleared his voice making everyone look at him.

"You sit here" He said pointing at me then a seat at the very front. I looked at who I was sat next to. Granger. Can this day get any worse.

Hesitantly I sat down and he begun his lesson. On the other side of me was Longbottom. However I don't mind him as much as I mind granger.

"Today we will be learning about Pixies!" Lockhart explained as I just sighed. Great pixies I've heard about them before. They are the annoying blue things that fly around and mess things up. Honestly the pixies are starting to sound like Granger.

"Does anyone know what a pixie is?" Lockhart asked as Granger shot her hand straight up in the air. She said a massive speech on what pixies are but I didn't listen. "10 points to Gryffindor"

She looked at me with a smug look on her face. I mean its only 10 points I could even get 10 points.

"Looks like Gryffindor might win the house points again this year" Granger said in my ear.

"Calm down it's only the first day if I wanted to I could get 10 points too" I replied back.

"Oh yeah well go on then" Granger said as I stuck my hand in the sky.

"Yes Mr black" Lockhart said.

I told him how pixies communicate with each other and where they are mostly found.

"Brilliant 20 points to Slytherin!" He announced as I smirked at Granger.

"Ooo 10 more than I expected" I said in her direction. She scoffed and looked away from me. I smiled knowing I had won and all of a sudden Lockhart brought out a cage full of pixies.

"He's not going to let them go is he?" Granger asked me.

"I hope not" I replied with a bit of worry in my voice. Pixies are known for being mischievous. Sometimes they even lift people into the sky.

He unlocked the cage and I ran out my seat and to the back where my friends are. I saw one of the pixies lift Longbottom up by his ears and attach him to the ceiling. Lockhart ran out of the room with the other students. Leaving behind Me, Liam Charlie Noah Longbottom granger potter weasel and Chloe.