"Morning! So I heard from Alex that you are from the Philippines and that you are looking for a school." The lady states.

"Yes, I'm a Filipina and looking for a school. My name is Serena, by the way." I say.

"Hi! nice to meet you. I am Ms. Roberts, the head master of London Academy. So.. would you like to join our school?" Ms. Roberts asks.

Deep down, I really didn't want to because my instincts said this school will only be equal to rumors. I didn't know what to say because I didn't want to hurt her feelings and this might be my only option. "Can I take a look around other schools first before I finally decide?" I ask.

"Sure!" Ms. Roberts said with a genuine smile.

From here, I wave goodbye and walk out the door. Dad, Alex and I head out of the building and into the car. Alex drives for another 15 minutes and pulls up to a school bigger than the first. What caught my eye was the garden. It had neatly cut grass with trees just enough for shade and it literally was rubbish-free. We head for the large double-doors that said on the top 'British Academy of St. Therese'. Maybe this is a Catholic school, I think to myself. We walk through the corridors which were flooded with arranged lockers on either side. Pictures were placed beside trophies and dozens and dozens of medals. A successful school, I whisper to myself. We enter this office with a carpeted floor and curtained windows, fancy. At the end of the room, I see a lady writing and she didn't seem to notice us enter until I greet her.

'Good morning! I'm Serena Gonzales.' I say awkwardly.

'Ahhh..yes.. Ms. Gonzales. I heard you were a brilliant student from back in the Philippines. I read your recommendations and it said nothing but good things.' The lady said. I just blushed 'cuz I had no idea how to respond. 'British Academy of St. Therese would love to have you as one of our students. Would you want to join us?' she continues.

Honestly, I felt that this school was too up-tight. I want a school a little more relaxed and I knew this school would be full of rich asses and I wouldn't blend in since I wasn't all fancy. I decided to tell the truth. 'uhmm.. I wanna look for other options first. Do you mind if we look around town before I decide?' I ask nervously.

'Sure! Come back whenever you decide and by the way, my name is Ms. Collins' She says in a cheerful tone. I nod my head and say thank you before I head out of her office.

'You're so picky.' Dad says.

'I just want to make the right choice, dad.' I say in a reassuring voice.

We head to the car and Alex drives again but this time to a restaurant. I looked at the time and it was already 12 noon. I guess those 2 school visits took longer than I noticed. We go inside and the waiter sits us down and hands us the menu. I order roast chicken while dad orders roast beef and Alex orders shrimp with garlic. Our orders came and we ate peacefully. The food was actually good but the pasta we ate at the cafe tasted better. We finished our food and went back to the car.

Alex drove along the beautiful streets of London for around 20 minutes and he parked the car in a wide, open-spaced parking lot surrounded by beautiful trees, shrubs and grass. I felt the calm and pleasing vibe around here. I noticed big and tall metal gates behind the gardens that I didn't notice from the car when we passed by it. We walked to the main entrance of the school and something in me told me THIS. IS. IT.! This is my new school. The hallways were lined with lockers and several classrooms here and there. From inside, the school wasn't very big but just enough for a decent student body. We stopped at a door of an office which read 'Ms. Anderson' and below it read 'head mistress of Standford Academy-London'. We entered the office which looked very relaxed with the light shining from the sun through the windows which illuminated the entire room and a lady who I'm guessing is Ms. Anderson greeted me with a warm smile.

'Good day, Ms. Gonzales. I am Ms. Anderson, head of SAL. It's a pleasure to finally meet you.' she said. I was surprised that she knew who I was without introducing myself yet. I shook her hand and returned her smile.

'Thank you, Ms. Anderson. I am very fascinated by the surroundings of your school.' I answer.

'why, thank you! Now, Alex told me you were looking for a new school and based on your recommendations from your previous school, we would gladly accept you. You're grades highly exceed our expectations and if you choose to accept, you can start tomorrow.' Ms. Anderson said in a nearly pleading tone.

'I would gladly accept your offer, Ms. Anderson.' I say.

'Great! You won't regret your decision in joining us. You will have loads of fun here. Everything will be provided by our school, you just have to bring yourself tomorrow.' She says.

'Thanks!' I say.

We head out the room and dad says 'why here?'

'I feel the vibe' I mutter.

We walk back to the car in silence but deep in me, I was overwhelming with joy and excitement to be at my new school.

'Thanks, Alex for helping us today.' I say with the happiest smile on my face.

'No problem! Anytime!' Alex replied.

We stop at the front of our house and get out of the car while dad says his final thanks to Alex and we both head in.

'I'm in my room!' I shout. I slip off my flats and get changed into sweat pants and a white tee before lying on the bed and drifting to sleep. What a day it has been...

***************************************************************************************

Filler but next chapter will be more exciting, PROMISE!

TEASER: next chappie is the concert and Serena's first day of school.

took me 3 days to write this so hope you liked it. ♥

HAPPY EASTER!!!

---Leah.