Valentines day special💌🌹

I blinked and suddenly I had a valentine♾️

♾️

Yippie it's Valentine's Day well you didn't have a valentine so it's a other year alone. But it was
A waist of time to you at least.
Right now you were out getting some groceries.
Since shuji had to be a Fat ass and eat everyone's food.

"Ugh, that fat ass skeleton" you mumbled under your breath. Backing up you bumbed into a hard chest you looked up only to be met with two pair different pairs of colors eyes. A male with black hair and a prominent scar running from the back of his skull to the leftmost side of his face that slightly touches the corner of his left eye.

"Oh, sorry" you said stepping aside he gave you a heart felt smile. Before Saying "it's fine no worries."

"Oh, who do we have here~" a white haired man said behind you who was too close for comfort. For some odd reasons he looked oddly familiar.
"Tomans princess"  he said you turned around a saw him fully. He had on hanafuda earrings and his eyes were mesmerizing to look at pretty orchid colored eyes.
"Who the hell-"

"Izana kurokawa and you're prettier in person" he interrupted you placing a hand on your shoulder looking deep into your eyes.
"Izana let's get going" the same man from before you bumped into said. And the man known as 'Izana' gave you one last smile before smiling at him.

'What the fuck just happened.'

When she got home there was rose petals on the floor you were hella confused the rose petals led towards your room know you had a feelings what this was now.

Following them you heard on cue music. And in the bedroom the lights were dim and you were met with Hanma no shirt only pants. On the bed in a weird position. With a rose in his mouth.
On the bed was rose petals shaped in a heart, red and white balloons, a "will U be valentines."
Wine on the bed two next to him. He had a stupid look on his face and the rose in his mouth didn't make it better.

And then BOOM a cafetti cannon went off in your face. "Heyyy~" Hanma said.

"Hanma what the fuck"