14. Valentines (SRY ITS LATE)

BTW, I updated the ending a bit to the last chapter, so if you didn't see and you want to see, you can go back.

I also apologize for not updating for 5 days, testing is a bitch. 😞

Y/ns pov.

I was in my room until I heard the doorbell ring. "Did my mom order a package?" I went to the front door and opened it.

It was a red gift box with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. "Did luci get these?" I smiled at the thought and picked it up until the creepy new neighbor came up.

"Sorry! It's not from whoever you thought it was. I wanted to apologize for my creepy behavior last time." The same man from my birthday came talking to me.

"Uh.. who are you again?" I said without a care. "Adam! I just wanted to meet you since you seem nice and I didn't think things through last time. Sorry, bro."

"You look like an old man who drinks. How old even are you?" I ask slightly harshly. "Hey! Rude! I'm 23! Im not that old." He folded his arms and grumbled to himself.

"Actually, you know what? It makes sense. You got that thing a lot of boys have around this age. Honestly, you look like shit. Maybe take a step off my porch and clean yourself? I don't want people thinking I made friends with a hobo. People are shitty enough as it is." I closed the door, keeping the gift as I heard cursing through the door.

I then went into my room as I saw lucifer on my bed waiting for me with a big smile. "Sweetheart! I-.. where did you get that..?" His smile slowly slowly faded and pointed at the gift and flowers.

"Luci, don't worry. My new neighbor is a creep and decided to gift me these. I'm sure he might be nice and all, but who goes up to a balcony and tries talking to them?" I put the gifts down and sat next to you.

"Oh, what his name?" He says as he pulled me closer gently. "His name is Adam, I think.. he looks like he drinks without self care." I felt lucifers grip slightly tighten. He then kissed my forehead and clung to me like he was protecting me.

"You're mine, you got that?" He slightly growled under his breath as I chuckled. "Where did this attitude come from? You silly goose~" he then smiled a bit and then put something on my head.

"What did you put up there?" I chuckled and grabbed a little doll of me. "My beloved world~" I smiled. "Also, do you know what day it is?" He asks.

"Valentines, right?" I chuckled and kissed his cheek. Lucifer then smirked, "How about we do something that emphasizes our love?~"

My jaw, FELL

"Lucifer! We only just got together!" I blushed deeply.

Lucifer paused for a moment, "what's so bad with having a date at an amusement park?" He asked with a worried, confused expression.

"OH! No, you sweet baby! I thought something else that's on me." I wheezed as I hugged Lucifer as he finally realized. he smirked, "I mean, I would've done that maybe next year. Unless-" I immediately covered his mouth. "Nope, you lost your talking privileges."

The whole day was fun, I got to see Lucifer be his goofy self and even won a duck plush. He also reassured me through rides that I never went on before.

I came home with him exhausted. I flopped onto my bed as Lucifer kept his human form. "Go take a shower. You probably need one after all of that." Lucifer chuckles.

My mom then came into the room, "Where were you two? Y/n, I called your phone 20 times!" I immediately sat up and then looked at my dead phone.

"We went to the amusement park, and uh.. my phone died..?" Lucifer did a wave and disappeared. 'THIS BITCH.'

I got grounded and an ass beating by a fucking shoe. So, that was fun. Lucifer did come back. "Sorry honey, I can't tell your mom what to do with you."

"You're mean!" I pouted and lied down.