•BLOODIE X SET DA TREND•

Start from the beginning

"Wbu I here music in the background what's going on" I asked and he was quite for a little "oh I'm js getting lit wit a couple of friends" he said and I just nodded even tho he couldn't see me "I'm finna slide yo way is dat coo" he asked and I thought about it and I just said yes.

I could use some company I haven't gotten nun in a min I mean idk if that's what he was tranna do but if it was Im down.
"Ight I'll be there in five" he said before hanging up.

I put my phone down and continued to watch and eat some of the snacks I got from earlier.

About 10 min later I heard my roommate jazz at my door "some niggas here for you jr" she said and I got up to go get the door.
When I got down stairs I seen that he was at the stair case and I admired his fit.

He had on a black hoodie wit a white tee on the inside some amiri jeans and a black jacket over all of it he looked fine asf.
"Come on" I grabbed his hand puking him upstairs "ight ma you don't gotta do all dat"

He said hissing form how tight I grabbed his hand I ant really care to much that he called me ma it just slipped over my head tbh.

We got to my room and he began to take his Jacket and shoes off before he sat on the bed next to me "what you was watching" he asked and I just told him I was watching baddies.

"What dat about" he asked and I got annoyed cuz he was asking tm questions "ugh just watch the show and find out" I yelled at him a little. "Ok damn" he said the last thing before he got quit.

He was slumped on my lap like he was off sum so I checked him. I teared his face over to me looking in his eyes "what you is high or drunk" I asked "nun of the above" he said tranna sound smart "I'm being fr what you is high or drunk" I asked and he js chuckled.

"You think I'm playing now answer my question" I yealled and he stopped smiling "I'm drunk and a little high" he admitted and i js look into his eyes and there was tension between us it was like i was leaning down to kiss him but i pulled away.

Till he then grabbed my face and kissed me I was feeling it so much his lips were sweet but a little salty and the taste of weed hitting my lips.

He started to get up a little more so he was more comfortable he was way taller then me sitting down or standing up so he did get a little more hight. I wrapped his hands around my neck they were cold and felt like ice so it surprised me a little.

"Mhm" I let out because his hand placement made me want to do things "you good ma" he asked pulling away from the kiss I shook my head and he tightened his grip "wrods baby" "mhm y-yes" he was making me bricked asf rn.

He continued to kiss me till he let go of my neck and started to take off my shirt. "Wha- what you doin" I asked gasping "we fixing the problem we both got going on" he said and I couldn't complain because he was making me bricked to the Max.

"Mhm pls" I moaned as he rubbed  my nipples softly kissing and rapping his tongue around them. "Pls what" he asked smirking

He got up and looked me in the eyes he was sat in-between my legs dick right near my entrance he started to put some fingers down my throat making me gag "yeah you not ready yet" he said and I pouted.

"N-no I'm ready pls I promise you I'm ready" I begged and he took a breath in and let it out "get on yo knees" he said "but-i-""get on yo knees before I fuck you up"

Ok first of all he wasn't finna talk to me like that but he lucky I was into it cuz babyyyyyy. I got on my knees and he sat down opening his legs a little so I could get in position.

I pulled down the zipper showing his Nike boxers they were black wit the Nike label at the waist band forget the fucking boxer his dick was big asf.

It was poking throug and it was extremely biggggg. "You finna keep looking at it or pull it out already" he asked snapping me away for my thoughts "y-yea h" I stuttered a little still in shock.

I pulled his dick out and it jolted in my hand I licked the tip and slipping it in my mouth "fuck" he said in a low voice trying to cover his moans.

His dick was a little to big for me so I had to wrap my hand around the parts I couldn't take in.

I was now trying to get used to his dick size so I was deepthroating a little when I would go down "damn" he said now holding the top of my head.

"Baby you look so fine" he said sounding like he was out of breath my saliva was raped around his dick like a ring or ice. I then to his dick out my mouth and sucked on his balls but still playing with his dick.

"Fuck damn I'm finna cum" he said and I stuck out my tongue indicating that I wanted to taste it. He fucked his hand for a little till he let out white liquid onto my tongue and I swallowed.

"Let me see" he asked and I opened my mouth and spun my tongue around "you is a freak" he said to me tapping the side of my face two times before telling me to get up.

I do as told and he tells me to get on the bed once again I follow his orders laying face in the pillow ready for what was going to happen next.

I arch my back in the process of me getting in a comfortable position when I finished Jeremiah spit on his fingers and rubbed it on his dick.

"You sure you ready" he asked and I shook my head yes "if you want me to stop at any moment js tell me ight" he assured before putting himself inside me.

____________________________________________________________________
THE END.

Cliff hanger anyways hope y'all enjoy sorry I ant update in a while it was supposed to be uploaded 2 months ago but I had some problems wit ma acc so ant have no time to publish

Love y'all and hope you guys enjoyed 😹🤌🏾

Hahahahahhaha made y'all look 🤌🏾🤌🏾🤌🏾 and again y'all dumb asffff 😹😹