•JAY X KAY FLOCK•

Just if y'all don't know what they look like dats Jay ^

And dats Kay flock/ Kevin^ 😌

•Jay pov•
...........................................................................................................

I was still at my mans house and we weren't really doing anything he was lay on my stomach watching Instagram reels and I was on my phone watching tiktoks.

Well I was getting pretty hungry and my legs were hurting a little to much so I couldn't really cook nun so I just asked my pookie if he wanted to order take out. He said yes and I ordered Chick fa lay my fav.

While we wait which wasn't for long I just chilled and did whatever and Kay was just rolling up a blunt. When he finished he lit it and put it to his lips ready for him to take a puff but then there was a knock on the door.

He looked at me and I told him I couldn't move so he just got up lit the blunt out and went to get the door. When he came back wit the food my face lit up cuz i was hungry and my nigga was looking fine asf wit his shirt off and with them sweat pants on.

Well he handed me my food and I started to fuck it up damn that chicken sandwich was hitting different and then the fries and the drink just made it so much better. I was fucking up my food and Kevin was hitting tf out his blunt, he tried to offer it to me but I don't like mixing smoke and food.

Well he finished smoking and I was bout done wit my food dats when we heard a knock o the door and Kevin got up to answer it.
"Wassupp lil homie" I heard key say and then I hear another voice but I couldn't make out who it was.

"Yea gang how you been" the other voice asks "ugh I been good but what you here for" Kevin asks " well you know dat ddosma niggha" I heard the other voice say and my heart drops "yea what you want from him".