Hanging out

I really appreciate you guys staying. School kinda is in the way so I will make as much as I can.

You then started waking up from your dream and you felt EXHAUSTED. You thought it was cause of you staying up, and you stayed with that thought.

"I feel like shit.." you sounded kinda grumpy. And you have never been grumpy before, so it surprised you a little bit.

'Maybe if I take a shower I will cool off a bit.'

You then took a long shower and you cooled down quite a bit. You then got changed and went to see what was happening, nothing is happening at all to your surprise. And you then decided to just go sit on the couch and read. Somebody then joined you. It was just vaggie, and you haven't spoke to her at all in these past few days.

"Hey vaggie! I haven't spoken to you properly in days!! We should like hang out sometime!" You then waited for an answer quickly but she was thinking. She then said

"Okay, sure." She gave you a thumbs up and you guys talked for hours! Charlie then joined you both in your talking session and it was fun!

You then looked back at husker and you said be right back to the girls.

You then sat down and said

"Hey husk, hru?" You asked happily.

He then replied saying, "I'm good y/n. How have you been feeling. I usually don't say that but this is an exception." He said holding your hand.

You then decided to go see angel dust to see how he was since yesterday. You then said got to go to husker and he nodded, then you left.

You walked to angels room and saw that his door is open. You then walked in and saw him awake, you then asked, "Hey angel. How are you doing?" You asked rubbing his arms.

He then replied, "I'm doing okay y/n! Don't worry about me so much. I know I kinda make you worry but-" you then interrupted him.

"You don't make me worry. Well kind of but I am worried about you angel. I just wanna know that you're okay and safe." You said hugging him.

He then blushed and smiled and eventually hugged you back.

He then saw someone in the doorway, it was alastor. He was standing there giving angel a dirty look, angel then grinned and hugged you tighter. Alastor then walked away and you let go of the hug. "I'll be going now angel. Cya." You said walking out of his room.

'What's Alastors deal?' You thought.

You then decided to take a nap until you and vaggie hung out. You set a timer and went to sleep.

+few hours later+

You then heard your alarm go off and you got ready. 'I'm so excited! I hope to get to know vaggie more!' You thought.

You then met up with vaggie and you guys walked outside. Vaggie then said, "So.. how you liking the hotel so far y/n?" She asked concerned.

You then replied, "Oh it's great! So much good people there. And there's so much surprises once in a while!" You said. Then you chuckled a bit.

+vaggie POV+

'They seem to like the hotel pretty well.. that's a good report for the hotel. But something doesn't sit right with me.. are they hiding something? I shouldn't think too much about it..'

"That's good!" I said to them after a few seconds of thinking.

You then said, "But what about you, do you like the hotel?" You said concerned.

I then paused for a moment and thought.. 'I do like the hotel.. but I'm also not sure if I do..' I then replied with a simple, "Of course I do! Charlie is the one who came up with such an idea. If she likes it then so do I, I mean I like it even if she doesn't." I said proudly but then kinda wishing I said it differently.

You then looked concerned and shrugged. And then you put your hand on my shoulder and said, "If you don't like the hotel, you can tell Charlie that. She will understand, I mean you're her girlfriend after all! She will understand anything, she's a kind person." You said with a smile.

'How can I tell Charlie that this hotel might not be a good idea? It's gonna be impossible for me to say it correctly.' I then said, "I really like the hotel. Honest!" I said kinda worried.

You then said alright and we started heading our way back to the hotel.

Y/n POV

'Vaggie was acting really strange when I asked if she liked the hotel.. does she not like it? I shouldn't really worry about since it's none of my business, but I'm worried that she doesn't like the place.'

You guys then arrived back at the hotel.

You then tapped on vaggie and she turned to look at you. "Vaggie, I had a blast! Maybe we can do this again another time." You said happily.

She then replied, "Yeah maybe, if Charlie isn't up my ass at that time." She then laughed and said goodbye.

'She's a really good person to talk to.' You thought to yourself.

"These sinners are having fucking fun..? I will not allow that." He then clenched his hand and slammed his fist in the wall.

A woman then walked in and said, "Sir, is everything alright?" She asked concerned.

He then replied, "These sinners will get what's coming to them." He said laughing menacingly.

Then knowing what the man was talking about. The woman then said, "They deserve to suffer."

(They were talking about extermination. And if u didn't know who they are, they are lute and Adam.)