Doom ignored her temporary freak out to pull out the dress he was eyeing and moved it around to get a better look at it. Satisfied with it, he pulled it out with its hanger and then held it out for his twin.

"Here. Now stop throwing a fit as if you're a teenage girl and calm down. It's even made by Dior like you wanted, so all those poor birds you killed were for nothing." He told her with a teasing smirk on his face

Love looked up and froze upon seeing the dress he was holding. She had forgotten that she managed to convince the French men to make her a copy of the dress back in the 1950's after she fell in love with it upon first sight. And yes, it had been a bit of a funny moment, considering it was named after her. Or, well, her when the humans were calling her a different name, but with the same difference.

"I think you might have an actual sense of fashion." Love said, getting off her bed and walking over to him and the dress that was literally made for her. "I might actually make it through tonight."

"Are you seriously not going to tell him about how important tonight is for you?" Doom asked her, making her freeze for a moment. He continued to hold the dress for her while she stared at the silver material that shimmered in the lights of her room.

"There's no point. I don't care about it personally, so why bother expecting him to care?"

Joo-ik argued that he should pick up Love at her home and drive her over to the restaurant, but Love insisted that it was fine and she'd meet him at the entrance

Joo-ik argued that he should pick up Love at her home and drive her over to the restaurant, but Love insisted that it was fine and she'd meet him at the entrance. If her brother wasn't capable of literally destroying buildings on a whim, he might have gone against her wishes and picked her up anyway.

But he didn't. And so he waited outside the grand building, of which his brother reserved a spot for the family plus Love, while his family mingled inside and were probably chatting about the woman he's been so entranced by. His father was the only one to actually meet her, and that didn't exactly end well.

He looked down at the bouquet of yellow pansies, white lilies, red tulips, red carnations, and apple blossoms. Doom had made it clear that Love hated roses, except on clothes or as jewelry, and if he liked kissing her so much to figure out what flowers were acceptable,. And that's how he learned Victorian flower language in his spare time. He could only hope that Love actually liked it and didn't think it was too cheesy.

HONK!

HONK!

"Hey, in-law!" Joo-I looked over to see Doom, Love's twin, sticking his head out of the window of a sleek black car with a smirk in place. The deity of destruction slowed the car down and stopped in front of him. "You looked so lonely standing out here that I almost felt bad for you. Are the holidays finally getting to you?"

"Can you not? We're still in public, you know?" Joo-ik asked him, already used to this behavior. If anything, he was being relatively kinder than usual.