Chapter 1

No One's P.o.v-

The man traveling, no racing thought the place with a GRE Key and a bite from a volatile! Who is running away with stumbly footing and mind fuzzy. He could hear them closing in but then water surrounded him.

There he is get him!

Bang!

What are you doing?!

Shoot!

Get him...get him, he has the key!

Bang!

Corner him!

You fool he's getting away!!!

Skip Time...

Suddenly music filled the mucky air. Of the once clean and watered free hall train station. The man who is losing consciousness ignores it and jumps in the water.

Once more in extreme desperation! A hall out of this place, in risk of drowning if in the wrong direction. He cared not He just wanted out of here!

Luckily, the other side was open with mucky fresh air. He filled his burning lungs with a slight cough here and there. Greedly swallowed down into his gapping, gasp mouth.

Gasp! Swish! Cough! Gasp! Splash! Gasp!

He climbed blindly up the ladder and people freaked out. All of a sudden he was coming in and out of unconsciousness. His mind felt spiraling out of control losing to consciences and awakeness.

Then woman whacked him in the head and pain from a needle! And finally darkness to slumber. All the while soft cold chilling yet worried music in the background.